ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Eyesight To Improve Vision Effectively
Total Articles: 86
Eyesight becomes weak mainly due to deficiency of nutrients and poor blood circulation in body. Like other body organs, eyes need nourishment too. Poor blood circulation is also one of the reasons that affect supply of nutrients towards eyes. Environmental factors like pollution, dirt particles and impurities in water and air, etc., also damage eyes when they are exposed to environment. It is seen that nowadays most of the people work on computers, laptops, tablets and mobiles which emit harmful radiations and cause damage to eyes. One cannot avoid these factors as these have become part of life. Therefore, the only way to keep eyes healthy and improve vision is by improving eye health. This can be achieved by eating nutritious foods. Disorders like diabetes also affect vision and in chronic case of high blood sugar, there is even risk of getting blind permanently.
Generally people suffer from nearsightedness and farsightedness problem. In case of nearsightedness, one is not able to see distant objects clearly whereas in case of farsightedness, one is unable to see close objects clearly. These can happen in any age, even in toddlers. Cataract is an eye problem that happens only at elder age and causes lot of discomfort as one is not able to see properly. People with weak eyesight often experience headache, back ache and shoulder and neck pain. This happens because optic nerve becomes weak which are responsible for transferring signals from eyes to brain. Weakness in optic nerves may also result in blurry and double vision.
There are many treatments available for improving vision but one must take only ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight because such treatments do not cause any side effects to the user. One can use following home remedies to get rid of symptoms of weak eyesight at home:
1. Almond and Fennel Seeds ñ Prepare milk with a mixture of almond, fennel seeds and mishri. Drink a glass of this milk every night before going to bed for at least 40 days.
2. Triphala Remedy ñ Wash your eyes with triphala water on a regular basis.
3. Gooseberry/Amla ñ Drink fresh amla juice with honey on daily morning or take a teaspoon of amla powder with water at night before sleeping.
4. Bilberry ñ Eat fresh bilberries every day to improve your vision. It strengthens blood vessels and also increase retinal pigments that protect your eyes from harmful components such as free radicals.
You can use I-Lite capsules to improve vision effectively and at fast rate. These supplements provide the best ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight. Since I-Lite capsules are manufactured using natural herbs only, people of any age can use these supplements.
I-Lite capsules provide the following advantages:
1. Improve blood circulation in eye area.
2. Provide vital nutrients which are essential to keep eyes healthy.
3. Enhance functions of eye muscles and optic nerves.
4. Coordination between lens and retina get improved and this decreases eye number.
5. This ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight can effectively reduce stress on eye muscles too.
6. Reduce headache and eye fatigue caused due to weakness in eyes.
7. Prevent double vision and blurriness in eyes.
8. These are also helpful in case of cataract and macular degeneration.
I-Lite capsules contain Terminalia Chebula, Celastrus Paniculatus, Terminalia Belerica, Phyllanthus Emblica, Elettaria Cardamomum, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Asparagus Racemosus, Ghee, Piper Nigrum, Honey and Ferrum. These herbs are highly beneficial for improving eyesight without any surgery and use of lens and corrective glasses. Regularly use this ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight to get efficient results. It is recommended to use I-Lite capsules for at least 3 to 4 months continuously.
Read about Ayurvedic Treatment for Weak Eyesight, Improve Vision. Also know Herbal Treatment for Weak Eyesight. Read about Ayurvedic Supplements To Improve Vision.
Sidharth Chabra is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender