ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Supplements For Diabetes To Lower Blood Sugar Levels
Total Articles: 86
Diabetes is one of the health problems that cannot be treated completely. Once diabetes happens, a person has to take care of the diet so that the blood sugar level does not rise. Rise in blood sugar levels not only depends on diet but it also depends on how much a person is physically active. This is so because our body uses glucose to produce energy which is required more when one does physical work more. Glucose if not used for long time or used less for energy production result in high blood sugar levels. People generally suffer from two types of diabetes:
Type-1 diabetes – This type of diabetes happens when pancreas produces little or no insulin at all. Due to this, body cells are not able to absorb glucose from blood and this increases level of sugar in blood.
Type-2 diabetes – This type of diabetes happens when cells are incapable of using insulin to absorb glucose from blood. It is also known as insulin resistance.
A person having pre-diabetes can use home remedies to lower blood sugar levels. Pre-diabetes is a stage where blood sugar is high and one suffers from a set of symptoms but still he/she cannot be termed as diabetic. Therefore by preventing pre-diabetes one can reduce risk of diabetes naturally. Those suffering from high sugar can use ayurvedic supplements for diabetes to control blood sugar levels. By observing the symptoms it is easy to know whether you are having diabetes or not.
Common symptoms of diabetes:
1. Frequent Urination – When there is too much glucose (sugar) in blood, kidneys take water from tissues in order to dilute the glucose in blood and this in turn fills up bladder and causes one to urinate more than normal.
2. Disproportionate thirst – To overcome the loss of fluid from body, brain signals one to drink relatively more water than normal.
3. Intense hunger - Body cells do not get glucose to produce energy due to insulin resistance. This indicates brain to eat more than required even if glucose is present in abundant in blood.
4. Unusual weight loss – In order to produce energy, body uses the stored fat which ultimately results in weight loss in spite of eating well.
5. Increased fatigue – Due to low or no production of energy, one suffers from extreme fatigue and weakness.
6. Blurred vision – High amount of glucose present in blood damages tiny vessels in eyes which may lead to permanent blindness.
7. Slow healing – Glucose present in blood slows down healing of wounds, cuts and bruises.
8. Skin problems – Loss of water from tissues leads to dryness in skin.
9. Numbness and tingling – One feels tingling or numbness in hands and feet as high amount of glucose in blood can cause heavy damage to blood vessels in whole body.
To overcome or reduce these symptoms, one can use Diabgon capsules which are completely ayurvedic supplements for diabetes. These supplements control body functions in order to reduce symptoms of both type-1 and type-2 diabetes. Thus, these capsules naturally lower down blood sugar levels. These supplements improve pancreatic functions to increase production of insulin which acts as a carrier for delivering glucose to body cells. These supplements also increase capability of body cells to absorb insulin properly. Diabgon capsules are loaded with herbs like Bimbaphal, Chirayata, Safed Musli Extract, Gurmar Extract, Vidarikan, Karela Extract, Indrayan, Methi, Jaipha, Bilva Patra Extract, Baghaphal, Sudh Shilajit, Kasondi, Jamun , Arjun Extract, Giloy, Haldi, Neem Extract and Sajjikhar. All these herbs have been selected after research and deep study.
These supplements are highly beneficial in case of diabetes and can keep blood glucose level under control for prolong time. It is suggested to use these ayurvedic supplements for diabetes for at least 3 to 4 months continuously to get the best results.
Sidharth Chabra is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender