ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
7 Methods To Fix Iphone Won't Play Videos
Total Articles: 1
Equipped with a large screen size and high resolution display, iPhone offers a much-anticipated improvement for better video/movie playback by starting from iPhone 6. Most people indulge in the visual enjoyment and convenience, but there is no luck for the others in iPhone won't play videos issue.
You may get frustrated that iPhone not playing videos in any kind. There are various reasons for videos not playing on iPhone. If you're facing this problem, don't complain "why won't my videos play on my iPhone" or "my iPhone won't play videos" with a curse. Try to fix the issue with the following 7 solutions:
1. Video Format is not Compatible with iPhone
Generally, iPhone plays videos encoded by H.264 and MPEG4 in.m4v,.mov,.mp4 file formats. You can use some video conversion software or service to solve videos won't play on iPhone error. So if you run into videos not working on iPhone problem, just make a video transcoding to compatible with iPhone video specs.
2. Perform a Reboot
There are various indescribable problems that can be solved with a simple reboot. Press and hold the sleep/wake button and the Home button simultaneously. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off. Then hold the buttons until you see the Apple logo.
3. Repair Corrupted/Damaged Video
For some unknown reasons, your video may be corrupted or damaged. To get rid of the problem, you are able to fall back on some video repairing tools or video editors to repair or cut off the corrupted part of a video.
4. Free up iPhone Memory
Insufficient memory also results in iPhone won't play videos error. Just clear your unnecessary data or reduce video size to free up the memory.
5. Clear App Caches/Cookies/History/Data
App Caches/Cookies/History/Data are another representative cause for iPhone won't play videos online issue. Don't forget to periodically clear them to speed up your iPhone.
6. Update or Reinstall Apps
Sometimes, video playback issue is caused by outdated apps. It's likely to be resolved by updating or reinstalling apps.
7. Restore to Factory Settings
If the methods above are not workable, you have to restore your iPhone to factory settings. Before you start, be sure that you've backup your files.
Instead of complaining "why my iPhone won't play videos?", why not fix this problem by yourself? Really hope this article is helpful to you, and free feel to reproduce and share with your friends if it works.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Sony Playstation 3 Repair
2. Global Lithium Ion Battery Market Trends
3. Best Htc Phone Repair Service Centre In The Uk
Author: HTC Repairer
4. What Wildcard Ssl Certificate Helps You?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
5. Nintendo Repair Centre Uk
6. How Can Emails Give Your Computer Network A Virus?
7. The Best Samsung Galaxy Repair Services In The Uk
Author: UK Wide Repair
8. How To Rfid Tracking - Solution For Your Business
Author: Roland Ted
9. Global Data Resiliency Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
10. Challenges That Android Application Developers Face
Author: Daniel Carl
11. Decide Right Printing Technique As Per Your Project Requirements
Author: Mitchell Termotto
12. Order Fulfillment Made Simpler With Agvs
Author: Robotic process automation from Grey Orange is an
13. What Is Manifold Pressure Sensor In Aircraft?
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
14. Global User Activity Monitoring Market Trends
15. Android Tv Box- Ultimate Source For Accessing The World Over Tv Sets
Author: Eugene Olechnovic