ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
How To Do A Day Time Eye Makeup Look
Total Articles: 18
Everybody wants to look their best when they step out every morning, don’t they? Well, if you have a trusty tutorial in your pocket, it isn’t too hard to do. All you need is a touch of blush, a pink lip and a neutral eye makeup look to take on the day. If you’d like to get a simple day time eye makeup look that will work effortlessly with any outfit, follow this step by step makeup guide to know more.
Step 1 – Start by applying primer all over the eye lid, crease and brow area. Let it settle into your skin for 10 minutes.
Step 2 – Use a narrow applicator brush to gently pat a matte peach eye shadow over the entire eye lid.
Step 3 – Apply a matte brown shade with a narrow buffing brush into the crease and end of the eyelid. Then use the brush to blend the brown shade into the peach shade for no stark lines to show through.
Step 4 – Use the same narrow applicator brush to dab a shimmery gold shade in the centre of the eye lid. Dust the gold shade under the eye brows and in the inner corners as well.
Step 5 – Use a liquid liner to line the upper lash line and extend it slightly to form a delicate winged liner.
Step 6 – Finish off the look by applying mascara to your upper and lower eye lashes.
There you have it – a fresh, neutral eye makeup look that’s perfect for the day time!
Beauty Articles1. Love Guru
Author: love guru
2. How To Choose Best Wedding Makeup Artist In Udaipur
Author: Anu Sen
3. Hair Loss- Symptoms, Causes, And Prevention
Author: Marc Epstein
4. Gain Much From Lookbook Photography And Beauty Photography In New York
Author: East of Normal is Beauty Beauty Photography In New
5. Which One Is The Best Option For Upper Lip Hair Removal?
Author: Liam Well
6. Hidden Beauty Secrets For Healthy Hair And Skin
Author: Brow A Beauty Boutique
7. Summer Beauty Hacks
Author: Sohni Juneja
8. Hair Care Tips For All Seasons
Author: James Fields
9. Instant Ways To A Glowing Complexion In A Week
Author: Shreya Sharma
10. An Ode To The Most Memorable Day
Author: Nitin Sharma
11. Why You Should Definitely Invest In Hair Extensions.
Author: Louise Bailey
12. A Few Things You Should Know About Non-surgical Hair Treatment
Author: Marc Epstein
13. Persona Faces
14. The Professional Locksmith Advice
Author: Erick Rackewel
15. I Am A 24 Year Old Suffering From Hair Loss. Which Hair Treatment I Should Take?