ALL >> Education >> View Article
1z0-465 Preparation Material
Total Articles: 86
Your customer wants to measure agent performance based on feedback from their end customers.
If you end customer provides negative feedback, their incident needs to be reopened automatically. Identify three tasks to fulfill these requirements.
A. Create a broadcast survey.
B. Schedule a survey to run on a daily basis.
C. Set an incident business rule to send the survey when an incident is closed.
D. Create a new queue for unhappy customers.
E. Create a transactional survey.
F. Create a report of survey responses.
G. Assign score to the survey questions and set the status field based on the values of the responses.
Your customer has asked you to configure profiles for an Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service Engine implementation.
Your customer's requirements:
• There will be two queues.
• All incidents will be pulled by the agents.
• Delivery is based on the due date assigned to the incident.
• No agent will be allowed to work on more than five incidents at a time.
Select two configurations needed to accomplish this.
A. Set Pull Policy to Strict priority
B. Set Pull Policy to First Due
C. Set Pull Policy to Manual
D. Set Pull Quantity to 5
E. Set Inbox Limit to 5
F. Set Pull Quantity to 2
G. Set Inbox Limit to 2
C: from scenario: All incidents will be pulled by the agents.
D: from scenario: No agent will be allowed to work on more than five incidents at a time.
You are updating the “Salesman” profile in a site where a new custom object has been created called CO.Salesman.
Your customer has requested their salesman to update record in this custom object.
What two settings in the “Salesmen” profile have to be updated to allow them access?
A. Contacts Tab: Select the Edit check box for Sales.
B. Custom Objects Tab: select the Read check box for package Name “CO” and object Name “Salesman”.
C. Service Tab: select the Add/Edit check box for incidents.
D. Custom Objects Tab: select the update check box for package Name “CO” and object name “Salesmen”
E. Add a workspace for the Salesmen custom object.
F. Sales Tab: select the Edit check box opportunities.
G. Update the workspace for Opportunities.
You have created an add-in that utilizes the SOAP API, and uploaded it to the agent desktop and the incident workspace so that agents can access your custom product registration table.
The agents are getting an error when trying to use the add-in.
Which three permissions are required for an Agent to use an add-in an incident workspace?
A. Object Designer
B. Custom Object Read
C. Account Authentication
D. Session Authentication
E. Custom Object Create
C (not D): We have two types of authentication modes for Connect Web Services for SOAP. The original mechanism was simple Account username and password. A new mechanism (available since Aug 2011 release) is to support Add-Ins where the logged-in Account's session can be used to authenticate. As noted the session-based authentication only works within the Add-In framework.
Your customer wants you to separate their contact records by development.
You determine that to enable this functionality, you need to implement a new custom field, and that the field will need to be available to agents to enter and maintain the values.
Select the four steps to accomplish this.
A. Create a "department" custom field in the incident table.
B. Set the custom field data type to Text Field.
C. Create a navigation set that includes the "department" custom field.
D. Update the Context Workspace with the new "department" custom field.
E. Create a "department" custom Field in the contact table.
F. Add a name and a column name for the new custom field.
* Custom Fields
Custom Fields are created in the knowledge base to allow the collection of business-specific information, to best meet the organization’s needs.
After being created, custom fields can be added to workspaces (D) and scripts, be used as search filters in reports, or as audience filters in RightNow Marketing and RightNow Feedback.
When creating a custom field, Admins can specify whether it is visible and editable on the Agent Desktop and, for some custom fields, visible and available to gather details on the Customer Portal.
Admins can also specify a data type for the field, choose whether the field is required or not, and set a default value.
Text field data types allow you to create an input mask to require that information entered in the field matches a defined format.
When Admins add or edit custom fields, those modifications may be completed in real time or scheduled and performed in the background.
* When adding custom fields, there are several visibility options. The visibility options define where and how custom fields are presented on the Agent Desktop and the Customer Portal. For example, you can make a contact custom field visible to staff members when adding an incident, but restrict their ability to edit it.
Custom fields with end-user visibility are displayed on the Customer Portal. If you display a custom field that is not editable by customers, it does not appear on the Ask a Question page. There are other ways to determine visibility on the Customer Portal, such as widgets and page code.
Answer, incident, contact, opportunity, organization, sales quotes, and tasks custom fields must also be added to the appropriate record’s workspace.
Your customer has asked that all of the knowledge base answers be updated with new address and contact details.
There are about 500 answers existing to date and your client informs that they will be moving again at the end of the year and do not have the man power to keep this up to date on an ongoing basis.
Your client has three interfaces for each of their lines business that will all have different information.
What do you tell your client to configure?
A. Search for all answers with the address and update them.
B. Call support and have them run a search and replace on the database.
C. Create variable and update all answers to include it.
D. Create a standard text to include the new addresses and update all the answers to include it.
Your customer would like you to create a workflow following these requirements:
Requirement 1: The workflow will allow the agent to switch between workspaces by clicking the “Select Workspace” button.
Requirement 2: The agent can launch the script both within the workspace as well as by leaving the workspace while still inside the workflow.
Requirement 3: The workflow must capture all phone data provided to the agent in their desktop softphone application.
• Exit reason
• Transfer From
• Transfer Notes
Requirement 4: If a contact record exists, the workflow must load the contact found as the contact for the incident.
Requirement 5: If a contact record is not found, the contact will be created with all the data captured from softphone.
Your customer is not willing to purchase or deploy custom objects to manage any data coming from their CTI integration.
Identify which three requirements can be accomplished through the use of standard workflow/workspace functionality.
A. Requirement 1
B. Requirement 2
C. Requirement 3
D. Requirement 4
E. Requirement 5
* A desktop workflow is a sequence of workspaces, scripts, decisions, and actions – even other embedded workflows – that supports a business process. Using an intuitive design interface, you define a workflow by assembling a set of elements into a logical order to form a flow diagram, then adding decision logic to advance the flow.
Identify the three options available on the deployment screen in customer portal.
Your customer has a complex workspace that has 60 + tabs, 100 + data fields and over 200 + rules that are fired based on agent actions for their different business functions.
Your customer has told you that their workspace is painfully slow and the call center agents cannot do their work.
The customer would like to keep using a single profile for all their agents to simplify administration.
You have condensed many of the rules in the workspace into named events to try and speed things up, but on the call center agents' workstations its still just too slow.
Which three options will speed up the agents' workspace?
A. Reduce the number of tabs that need to be rendered
B. Utilize workflow to split the workspace into more than one
C. Reduce the number of data fields on the workspace
D. Utilize a single workspace per business function and assign it to the profile
E. Create workspace rules to hide unused tabs when the workspace loads.
* In many cases, a workspace contains many fields or controls that are applicable only in certain scenarios. Set the default state (visibility, required setting, and read-only setting) to match the most-common cases, and then use rules to handle the uncommon cases by dynamically showing/hiding/changing required or read-only settings. When using rules to show or hide multiple fields/controls, try to group these items onto tabs or panels and hide/show just that tab or panel. By following these best practices, you will make your rules easier to maintain and you will minimize workspace flickering that can happen when you first show and then hide fields and controls.
* Oracle RightNow Contextual Workspaces Cloud Service is a very powerful add-in option that gives you the ability to tailor your workspaces to meet complex enterprise business needs. It can also make your agents more productive, by providing them with what they need, when they need it. For example, you can show only the information and fields that are relevant, based on
• What type of interaction it is
• Who the customer is
• Who the agent is
• What is happening during the interaction
A customer wants to change the following text on the receipt and ask submit page:
“Thanks for submitting your question. Use this reference number for the follow up: #120728-000001
A member of your support team will get back to you soon.
If you need to update your question and you already have an account, log in, click the Your Account tab, and select the question to open and update it.”
Which two actions will allow you to identify the correct message base item if you do not know which message base you need to edit?
A. Run a message base report and search for the text string you want to change.
B. Identify the customer portal page that includes the text you want to change and identify the message base from within the code.
C. Look for the message in the receipt email body.
D. Submit an incident to customer care.
Your customer has performed a search on the knowledgebase and has stated that they are getting strange results. Every time they search for the word "widget" the correct answer appears as the 10th answer on the search results and not at the top of the first page.
How can you increase the value of the word "widget" In the knowledgebase search results?
A. Assign all products and categories to the knowledgebase answer.
B. Set the display position to "Fix at top."
C. Set the display position to "Place at top."
D. Add the search term to the keyword field of the knowledgebase answer.
Not B: would ensure that widget would always be at the top over every list, but the value of the word would not be affected.
Your customer runs a 24/7 call center and has a policy starting that incidents that agent’s solved by the end of an agent’s shift should be moved out of that agent’s inbox to be worked by another active agent.
Which two actions will accomplish this?
A. The agent does a multi-edit update for all incidents in their inbox and changes the assigned field to full.
B. The agent reassigns each incident to another agent before they log off.
C. Add a business rule that when an agent logs out, the Assigned field should be set to null for any unresolved incidents for that agent.
D. Create a workspace rule that sets the Assigned field to null when an agent logs out.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma