ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
"full Time Gambler Reveals How To Beat The Casino On A Budget..
Total Articles: 129
The first rule of casino gambling is the most important of all gambling rules. It states, "Don't play with money you can't afford to lose." Playing with the rent money (also known as "scared money") can be hazardous to your financial health.
Casino games were not designed to favor the player. Every casino game has a negative expectancy (known as "house percentage") and in the short term no decision or outcome can be counted on.
That said, I believe that any casino gambler with an intelligent playing and betting system, limiting their wagers to a house percentage of less than 2%, can easily overcome the casinos built-in advantage.
When you decide that you want to gamble, you must do so within your own personal budget. The way to do this is to divide your bankroll by the number of sessions you expect to play. This amount is determined by the size of your betting units.
Let's look at an example. If you are playing $25 Blackjack and you have $200, you have enough to play eight hands. You are under capitalized and have dramatically reduced your chances of winning.
Being properly capitalized means you should be able to withstand any short term run of losing hands and still have enough playing capital to stay in the game. Being able to outlast the short term losing cycles takes patience but it is one of the secrets of being a consistent winning player. Gambling with sufficient capital greatly increases your odds of being profitable at some point during your session of play.
In a game like Blackjack where expert play ("basic strategy") is virtually a dead even game with the house, the key to winning is to still be in the game when any short term run of bad cards ends.
If I had $200 to play Blackjack, my minimum wager would be no more than $5 per hand. This allows me to take full advantage of favorable situations. With 40 units of bets I can comfortably increase my bets when I start winning and aggressively "splitting pairs" and "doubling down" when the situation calls for it.
The same can be said of Roulette. You would first decide, based on the system you were using, how much money you would need for each spin of the wheel. You then use that number to determine your session bankroll.
As with Blackjack, any valid system should not require more than 40 rounds of play to achieve a profit.
The 3 Keys To Money Management
There are many systems designed for mini-bankrolls. This gives you the opportunity to have an excellent chance to win without taking too much risk. These mini-bankroll systems are a perfect prescription for most casual or weekend gamblers. It still requires dividing your budgeted bankroll into individual sessions of play.
It's really not that hard to win an enormous amount of money casino gambling. Here's how:
1. You need a complete understanding of the game you're playing.
2. You need to be familiar with several different betting strategies.
3. Most importantly, you need to be adequately capitalized for both bet size and each playing session.
To insure that you always give yourself the best chance of winning, follow these 4 simple rules:
1. Plan your gambling sessions and always play with adequate funds.
2. Divide your total bankroll into multiple playing sessions.
3. If you lose your allotted session stake, DO NOT take out additional money to continue. End the session and take a break.
4. Maintain your self control and patience at all times. Do not increase the size of your wagers when losing in the hope of recouping your losses.
The following is the most common sense statement ever used regarding any type of gambling, "Bet with your head, not over it." It just makes sense.
Ray Walkoczy is a gambling professional and author of PlayersCasinoClub.com. To learn the winning systems for Craps, Blackjack, Roulette & Baccarat click here now: PlayersCasinoClub.com. Discover the insider secrets you can use to beat the casinos.
Entertainment Articles1. Plan Your Blessed Moments With Best Candid Wedding Photographer
Author: Vishal Singh
Author: Kirik Movie
3. Knowing The Health Benefits Of Choosing The Right Salsa Kurse
Author: Salsa People
4. Body To Body Massage London
5. Sensual Asian Massage London
6. Selecting The Most Exclusive Agency For Cd Duplication & Printing Jobs
Author: Gary Allen
7. Music Lessons – In Home Violin Lessons Delivers A Great Learning Experience!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
8. Top Dj Services
Author: Paul Wright
9. Realize Your Dreams With Kolkata Escorts Who Are One Call Away
Author: Naina Verma
10. Exhibit Your Beautiful Side With Senior And Boudoir Photography
Author: Michael Cray
11. Indian Call Girls In Dubai,00971565841893
12. Fashion Star Troupe Teach You How To Match Cartier Bracelet
13. Ramadan Wishes 2017, Messages, Quotes, Status, Greetings, Eid Shayari
Author: Dinesh Soni
14. How Film Investments Can Resurge A Liquidating Financial Stance
15. Spa On Wheels - Splendid Thought For Kid’s Birthday Parties
Author: Shirley Scott