ALL >> General >> View Article
The 7 Series Countertop
Total Articles: 19
The Follett 7 Series™ Countertop provides consumer-preferred Chewblet® ice and water filtration for high quality refreshment. The 7 Series Countertop is a sleek, attractive ice machine that produces up to 125 lbs (57 kg) of Chewblet® ice in a 24-hour period with a storage capacity of 7 lbs (3 kg). Designed to serve up to 25 people, 7 Series can supply up to 185 servings (16 oz cup half-full) of ice per day. The 7 Series family comes in both a Countertop and Tower model. Place the Countertop model on a counter under standard mill work cabinets with 18? (457 mm) clearance. The Countertop model can easily replace other undercounter ice machines that require scooping by hand. All models feature a Drainless design that makes installation and maintenance easy.
The Follett 7 Series™ Countertop uses an ANSI Standards 42 and 43 certified filter that delivers premium quality water for cold cup vending applications. It provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for great tasting cold beverages. Its Pre-coat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as a half micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts. Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination. This filter utilizes a unique blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
Agion® is incorporated into Leslie WaterWorks® 7 Series® Countertop and Tower ice machines to help prevent the spread of germs and bacteria by eliminating ice machines that require scooping by hand. Follett’s capacitive touch, lever and SensorSAFE™ dispensing options ensure that ice goes directly into the cup, untouched until it is consumed. All 7 Series ice machines have Agion® antimicrobial product protection in the critical ice and water contact components to inhibit the growth of damaging bacteria, mold and fungi on treated surfaces.
General Articles1. Considerations For Choosing The Best Mobile App Development Platform
Author: sachin kumar
2. C & L Services Expands In Northern Nj With Acquisition Of Apgar Power Sweeping
3. Digital Wall Covering | Digital Printing | Dot2dot
4. Interactive Kiosk Manufacturers
5. Kiosk Manufacturer For Sale
6. Online Reputation Management Service
Author: webigg technology
7. Free Steps For Facebook Retargeting Campaign
Author: webigg technology
8. Chennai Sanitation Workers Say No To Automated Waste Management
Author: new indian express
9. Why Are Truck Fleet Owners Finding It Difficult To Make E-payments At Tolls?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
10. Powering Business Growth With Ios App Localisation
Author: Shreya Gupta
11. Hvac Baltimore Can Offer Reliable Plumbing Solutions
Author: Robert hill
12. Apartment Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
13. What To Look Into Before Choosing An Appliance Replacement Company?
Author: Eric Dean
14. Eating Nourishing Food – Order For Fitness Meals Toronto Online
Author: Oliver Shin
15. What Is Web 2.0? Is There A Fine Line Between Web 2.0 And Seo?
Author: Emily Smith