ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Health Benefits From Red Wine In India
Total Articles: 18
Since last so many decades, wine has always been a way to express the joy of celebration of the occasion. We are all aware of the fact that the wine is made up of grape juice. The winemaker squeezes the grapes to extract the juice and yeast from it containing all the required ingredients for a perfect taste of wine.Red wine in India is prepared from the fermented sugar which converts into an alcohol after years of storing the wines at the vineyards.
Apart from celebrating the occasion, the wines are also consumed due to its several health benefits. Red wine in India contains anti-ageing ingredients in it and cures several health related problems through decreasing the chances of disease or by vanishing the causing factors from the body.
•It is source of anti-oxidants- Red wine contains anti-oxidant resources preventing from cancer, heart disease, and lowering the cholesterol level which protects the arteritis.
•Compounds of red wine- In the fermentation process, natural chemical i.e. flavonoid or bio-flavonoid is extracted from the plants which help removing some carcinogens and prevents the tumor from growing. This in turn, increases the good cholesterol level. Whereas, the polyphenol protects the important lining of the blood vessels and resveratrol prevents the blood vessels from getting damage in the process of reducing the bad cholesterol and prevents the blood clotting. It also benefits in preventing type-2 diabetes, heart disease, and other severe illness.
•Prevents arthritis- People who are regular wine drinkers may have a lower rate of risk of the onset of rheumatoid arthritis as the wine has the properties which can prevents it through regulating autoimmune system. This decreases the development of chemical which causes the type of inflammation in the arthritis. Red wine in India helps in reducing the properties and actions of cytokines
•Women health- The chemical properties possessed in a red wine decreases the level of estrogen in women. Estrogen cell can cause cancer at the stage of pre-menopause in females. A woman who consumes eight ounces of red wine per day can take the advantages of the health benefits from the wine.
Other compounds of red wine:
Alcohol- Apart from the several health benefits of consuming wine, it contains the level of alcohol ranging from 12 % to 16% or even higher in some specific regions.
Calories- If an average is calculated, a glass of wine contains 6 ounces of calories in it. Therefore, depending on the percent of the alcohol, the calories may vary from 100 to up to 175. The red or white wine contains much fewer calories than the sweet and fortified wines. Fortified wines often have more than 300 calories per 6 ounces glass.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. 5 Fun Facts You Should Know About Bubble Tea
Author: Rosario Berry
2. Where Does Bubble Tea In New York And New Jersey Originate From?
Author: Rosario Berry
3. Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Huge Success
Author: Kanchan Das
4. How To Choose A Cheap Herbal Vaporizer That’s Right For You
Author: Benjamin Winterburn
5. Confused With The Menu For Your Birthday Party? Try Wood Fired Pizza!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
6. Tips And Tricks For Mastering Vaping With Salt Juice Flavors
Author: Gaius Monteyro
7. How To Get Sports And Cooking Camps For Kids In San Francisco
Author: Craig Arnold
8. Can You Eat Tea Leaves? If So, Here’s How And Why?
Author: Vipul Makwana
9. Surprising Health Benefits Of Regular Wine (moderate) Consumption
Author: Vicky Mamoria
10. Meet Your Cooking Related Needs In An Effortless Manner While Using These Cooking Accessories!
Author: Steve Mize
11. South Indian Cuisine: Much More Than Idlis & Dosas
12. Smoked Cheese Market By Product Type, Expert Opinion, Technology, End User Application, Major Driver
Author: Akash Shahu
13. Benefits Of Eating Healthy Food
14. Benefits Of Pure Desi Ghee
Author: Priyanka Awasthi
15. Buy Chocolates Online From Kanan Devan