ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Importance Of Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Traffic Violations In Pennsylvania (pa)
Total Articles: 25
If you have received a traffic ticket in Pennsylvania, there are some choices that can lessen the intensity of the citations.
• Paying your ticket
To pay your ticket means to acknowledge your guilt. You agree to go before the judge. For that, you need to make a check mark in the first box and send it within the allotted time.
The points added to your license differ from the severity of the infraction.
• Requesting Trial by pleading guilty
If you believe that you received an unfair ticket and you want to challenge the citation, then it should reach the court.
To issue a not guilty plea, make a check mark in the second box on the citation, date it and sign it.
You’ll get a reply about the date of your court appearance & the time of hearing.
• Appeal for your case
You have two choices for appealing:
• You represent yourself
In case you represent yourself, you have to collect evidence such as printing out your driving record, having an interview and subpoena witnesses.
• Or hire an attorney or a Traffic ticket lawyer
This is a better choice as you can improve the reduction of the charges, otherwise, there can be a total dismissal in insurance and license.
• Online defensive driving course
An online defensive driving case in Pennsylvania is held basically when a traffic ticket is dismissed.
There is no incentive in the process while it aims at creating awareness about traffic laws.
Basic Traffic ticket fines & Penalties include:
• Increase in car insurance premiums
• License suspension or revocation.
Pennsylvania Point system
The point system in Pennsylvania according to the PA law helps to improve driving habits and to ensure safe driving. A driver is given a point when he is found guilty of any traffic violations with respect to Pennsylvania traffic laws.
In Pennsylvania, if the driving speed record is below 6 points but reaches 6 or more then the process differ. One will receive a written notice to be part of a written special point examination.
PA Law violations and points
• Violations regarding license-3
• Failure to stop at red light-3
• Violation of restriction on driver’s license-2
• Improper passing on the right-3
• Not stopping at ‘stop’ sign
• Failure to stop at rail road crossing-3
• Improper turning-3
• Driving too fast for conditions-
(If violation happens in an active work zone-15 days of suspension and) -2
• Exceeding speed limits in school zone-3
• Improper backing-3
• Careless driving-3
• Leaving a scene of accident causing property damage-4
• Failure in yielding to pedestrian in crosswalk-2
Suspensions and Revocations
Your driving license will be revoked or suspended in case of any of the below mentioned violations.
• Operating a vehicle under the influence of any toxic elements
• Homicide by a vehicle
• Reckless driving
• Racing on highways
• Fleeing from a police officer
• Driving without light avoiding identification
• Driving with your license suspended and revoked
• Any felony involving a vehicle
• Failure to comply with a railroad crossing gate or barrier
To avoid severe repercussions in these violations, a traffic ticket lawyer pennsylvania being hired will surely help.
• Under PA driving law, the license must be returned to the bureau of driver licensing by the effective date of suspension.
• No credit for serving suspension or revocation will be earned until driver’s license is surrendered.
• Drivers can appeal the suspension/ revocation in the court of common pleas of their country.
• Other than serving to the suspension or revocation, proof of payment for any fines and costs owed, proof of insurance and a restoration fee must be paid before driving privileges are restored.
A Traffic ticket lawyer can help you surpass this issue without any risk. He can
• represent you in the court,
• works with judges and prosecutors for descending your charges,
• avoids high fines and penalties
• doesn’t allow you lose your license and CDL
Traffic violations are a criminal act that breaks the rules of driving. Most violations are considered infractions as they don’t have serious consequences. But sometimes even minor violations can have serious repercussions that can lead to fines, penalties, license suspension and incarceration. Although there may be subtle differences in laws with respect to major states but most states have similar laws.
About the author
Michael Curtis Greenberg is a proficient traffic ticket lawyer who has defended innumerous cases and succeeded. To fight any cases regarding traffic violations PA visit www.mikethetrafficlawyer.com
Michael Curtis Greenberg we have provided strong and aggressive legal representation in New Jersey since 1991 and Pennsylvania since 1992. Law Offices of Michael Curtis Greenberg is located in Jersey and Pennsylvania and I have been a DUI and Criminal Law Defense Attorney for the past 25 Years. please visit www.Mikethetrafficlawyer.com
Legal Articles1. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
3. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
4. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
5. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
6. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
7. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
8. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
9. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
10. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer
11. Choose Best Law Firm For Tough Legal Problem
12. Points To Keep In Mind Before Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
13. The Biggest Myth About Family Law Attorney Exposed
Author: V. Wayne Ward
14. Defective Seat Belts:how An Attorney Can Help You
15. Different Type Of Legal Services Are Provided By Lexlords
Author: Lex Lords