ALL >> Health >> View Article
Say No To Sore Throat With Salveo’s Herbal Remedies
Total Articles: 46
Sore throat is acute or irritation of throat that actually worsens whenever you swallow something. The common cause of this illness is viral infection like flu or cold. This type of sickness that is caused due to viral infection gets cured on its own. Streptococcal infection is a less known sore throat ailment that is mainly caused due to bacteria and calls for immediate medication to avoid all sorts of complications.
Not all types of sore throats occur due to viral or even bacterial infection. There are other causes of this illness as well. For example, if you are allergic to irritants such as pollen, mold, pet dander, exposure to allergens may increase postnasal drip. This happens when unnecessary mucus gets accumulated in back of the throat. This mucus accumulation may irritate the throat as well as cause tremendous pain or even inflammation. At times, smoking cigarettes also trigger obstinate sore throats.
Symptoms of sore throat vary depending on cause of sore throat. Few common symptoms of this disease include:
• Acute pain or even scratchy sensation inside throat
• Chronic pain that worsens while swallowing or even talking
• Sore or swollen gland in the neck or in the jaw
• Swollen as well as red tonsils
• White colored patch or even pus on tonsils
• Hoarse or even muffled voice
Infections causing sore throat might even cause other signs or symptoms such as
• Runny nose
• Body ache
Though market is bustling with numerous allopathic medicines that claim to cure sore throats within a few days, the fact is that this type of chemical drug leads to malicious impact on human being. The most dangerous side effect is that it causes drowsiness every time you take this type of drug. Allopathic drug can ward off the problem of sore throat but it brings in a lot of side effects.
With Tuswasa medicine, there seems to be nothing to fear since herbal formulations make this medicine stand apart in crowd. Indeed, it is acknowledged as an effective medicine from house of Salveo Life Sciences. Headquartered in Delhi, this company has gained prominence in offering herbal medicines at affordable rates. The best thing about Salveo’s sore throat remedies is that these products are manufactured from herbal extracts coupled with advanced scientific techniques such as heavy metal testing, physiochemical evaluation and so on.
Tuswasa is an excellent mucolytic as well as non-alcoholic medicine that is effective for curing all kinds of cough issues. Starting from allergic cough, whooping cough to the dry one, this medicine proves to be anideal medicine for treatment of chronic congestion. Moreover, it does not induce sleepiness and it also clears off lungs from all kinds of disturbances. The key element of this syrup is that it comprises honey that acts as effective anti-bacterial as well as anti-viral ingredient. It cures infection of upper respiratory tract with ease. Besides honey, this syrup is made from extracts of Ocimum or Tulsi that constitute strong anti-allergic as well as anti-viral properties.
Salveo Life Sciences is a leading herbal medicine manufacturing company dedicated in manufacturing herbal products to resolve health complications. Its herbal medicine Tuswasa is one of the best sore throat remedies that are available at affordable rates.
Salveo Life Sciences Limited
487, G. T. Road
3rd Floor, Dilshad Garden
Delhi – 110095, India.
4, Lee Road, Vaibhav Building, 5th Floor
Near Rabindra Sadan Metro Station
Kolkata 700 020, West Bengal.
Phone : 1800 212 4900
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important