ALL >> Education >> View Article
Mb2-711 Latest Certification Tests
Total Articles: 86
You are the primary technical resource for an enterprise deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises that has 300 seats.
You are asked about hardware requirements for Microsoft SQL Server.
You need to make the appropriate recommendation.
What are the hardware requirements for SQL Server for this organization?
A. Dual-core x64 architecture 1.5 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM. and SAS RAID 0 hard disk array
B. Dual-core x64 architecture 1.5 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM. and SAS RAID 5 hard disk array
C. Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors, 64-GB RAM, and PCI Express Solid State Storage
D. Quad-core x64 architecture 2 GHz AMD Opteron processor. 16-GB RAM, and SAS RAID 5 hard disk array
Your organization uses Microsoft Exchange Online and you deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises. You need to synchronize records between the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server and Exchange Online. What is the supported synchronization method for this scenario?
A. folder-level tracking
B. Email Router
C. smart matching
D. server-side synchronization
Which service can you categorize as a Back End Server role?
A. Email Integration Service
B. Help Server
C. Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Writer service
D. Deployment Web Service
You are the primary technical resource for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises installation. While completing the discovery phase, you find that the domain is running directory service forest and domain functional level of Windows Server 2003.
When you report your findings, you are informed that the organization is running legacy applications and could not upgrade functional levels when they began upgrading their servers several years ago. They understand that the software vendor has made updates and will investigate if new domain service functional levels are supported.
You need to inform them of the minimally supported Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) functional level for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises.
What is the minimally supported AD DS functional level?
A. Windows Server 2003 R2
B. Windows Server 2008
C. Windows Server 2008 R2
D. Windows Server 2012
Which two operating systems are supported for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition
B. Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials Edition
C. Windows Server 2012 Foundation Edition
D. Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde