ALL >> Education >> View Article
Mb2-711 Latest Certification Tests
Total Articles: 61
You are the primary technical resource for an enterprise deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises that has 300 seats.
You are asked about hardware requirements for Microsoft SQL Server.
You need to make the appropriate recommendation.
What are the hardware requirements for SQL Server for this organization?
A. Dual-core x64 architecture 1.5 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM. and SAS RAID 0 hard disk array
B. Dual-core x64 architecture 1.5 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM. and SAS RAID 5 hard disk array
C. Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors, 64-GB RAM, and PCI Express Solid State Storage
D. Quad-core x64 architecture 2 GHz AMD Opteron processor. 16-GB RAM, and SAS RAID 5 hard disk array
Your organization uses Microsoft Exchange Online and you deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises. You need to synchronize records between the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server and Exchange Online. What is the supported synchronization method for this scenario?
A. folder-level tracking
B. Email Router
C. smart matching
D. server-side synchronization
Which service can you categorize as a Back End Server role?
A. Email Integration Service
B. Help Server
C. Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Writer service
D. Deployment Web Service
You are the primary technical resource for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises installation. While completing the discovery phase, you find that the domain is running directory service forest and domain functional level of Windows Server 2003.
When you report your findings, you are informed that the organization is running legacy applications and could not upgrade functional levels when they began upgrading their servers several years ago. They understand that the software vendor has made updates and will investigate if new domain service functional levels are supported.
You need to inform them of the minimally supported Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) functional level for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises.
What is the minimally supported AD DS functional level?
A. Windows Server 2003 R2
B. Windows Server 2008
C. Windows Server 2008 R2
D. Windows Server 2012
Which two operating systems are supported for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition
B. Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials Edition
C. Windows Server 2012 Foundation Edition
D. Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition
Education Articles1. Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring A Science Private Tutor For Your Child
2. Open Up An Exciting New World With Expert Online Science Tutors
3. What Do Tutors Actually Do During Sat/act Tutoring?
4. Should You Get A Tutor For The Sat And Act?
5. Things To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor
6. Key Points To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor For Your Child
7. Important Points To Note About Your English Tutor
8. Why You Should Consider A Tutor: Teachers Vs. Tutors
9. How To Choose A Tutoring Company
10. How To Choose A Tutor (or Other Education Service Provider)
11. Why You Need An Act Tutor And An Sat Tutor
12. Get To Know About Learning Chinese In China Today
Author: Michel Kern
13. Iim Udaipur Admission 2019 : Eligibility, Criteria And Process
Author: Mba Universe
14. How To Market Yourself Within The It Industry
Author: Edmund Brunetti
15. Java Application Development India