ALL >> Education >> View Article
Mb2-711 Latest Certification Tests
Total Articles: 86
You are the primary technical resource for an enterprise deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises that has 300 seats.
You are asked about hardware requirements for Microsoft SQL Server.
You need to make the appropriate recommendation.
What are the hardware requirements for SQL Server for this organization?
A. Dual-core x64 architecture 1.5 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM. and SAS RAID 0 hard disk array
B. Dual-core x64 architecture 1.5 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM. and SAS RAID 5 hard disk array
C. Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors, 64-GB RAM, and PCI Express Solid State Storage
D. Quad-core x64 architecture 2 GHz AMD Opteron processor. 16-GB RAM, and SAS RAID 5 hard disk array
Your organization uses Microsoft Exchange Online and you deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises. You need to synchronize records between the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server and Exchange Online. What is the supported synchronization method for this scenario?
A. folder-level tracking
B. Email Router
C. smart matching
D. server-side synchronization
Which service can you categorize as a Back End Server role?
A. Email Integration Service
B. Help Server
C. Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Writer service
D. Deployment Web Service
You are the primary technical resource for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises installation. While completing the discovery phase, you find that the domain is running directory service forest and domain functional level of Windows Server 2003.
When you report your findings, you are informed that the organization is running legacy applications and could not upgrade functional levels when they began upgrading their servers several years ago. They understand that the software vendor has made updates and will investigate if new domain service functional levels are supported.
You need to inform them of the minimally supported Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) functional level for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises.
What is the minimally supported AD DS functional level?
A. Windows Server 2003 R2
B. Windows Server 2008
C. Windows Server 2008 R2
D. Windows Server 2012
Which two operating systems are supported for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition
B. Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials Edition
C. Windows Server 2012 Foundation Edition
D. Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru