ALL >> Environment >> View Article
4 Solar Trends To Watch Out For In 2017
Total Articles: 30
The alternative energy industry, especially solar, is evolving and changing unexpectedly. Such trends will continue in 2017 as well. This year will be interesting for solar, and forecasts show lower photovoltaic (PV) system prices and better growth despite the anticipated pressure from the government and the electricity companies in the months to come. So, let us take a look at what’s trending for solar in 2017.
1. Increased Savings
With the advent of solar carports, you no longer need to install rooftop PV systems to reduce electricity bills. There are other innovative solutions like virtual net metering that let you install solar panels offsite. Power generation at a different location benefits your business financially while embracing a clean energy. With an offsite or remote installation, your business can expect predictable solar rates and increased savings. Moreover, you do not need to make any upfront capital payments once you opt for remote solar.
2. Demand for Smart Solutions
Irrespective of their size, companies are now looking for smarter solar solutions to manage their energy costs better. They also want to have better control over their energy consumption. Today, larger organizations going solar have cloud-based information systems together with storage facilities. This way they have a greater visibility when it comes to energy consumption. It means better control over bottom-line energy expenditures as well as energy management.
3. Quick and Easy Installation
Modern PV systems have a modular construction that makes installation quick and simple. New technological advancements and solar innovation have resulted in some revolutionary approaches like high-end systems with the least number of components and less variability. This leads to enhanced solar performance, consistency, and operational efficiency. With new and innovative solutions, you experience reduced downtime and interruption in your business operation. Lower installation expenses help you save quickly.
4. Lower Equipment Costs
2017 will continue to witness lower solar panel costs. The global average sales price dropped by 30 percent in 2016, and this year the price is expected to plummet further, although not very radically. The solar PV system manufacturers are anticipating a cost reduction of about nine percent in 2017. However, the solar sector may expect some unexpected changes because of the shifting political situations and the uncertainty of housing and commercial administration agencies. If you want to go solar in 2017, you will benefit from reduced pricing and programs. However, make sure that you choose a solar installation company carefully. Take some time out and research on the future trends of the solar industry. Look for installers that have been in business for more than 10 years.
The possibilities of generating solar power as a more commercially viable source of renewable energy look brighter this year. If you are looking for the best alternative energy deals, the increased production of diverse solar products, reduced equipment costs, and incentives makes 2017 a promising year to go solar.
Environment Articles1. Summer Solstice : The Scientific Influence Of The Longest Day Of The Year
2. Healthy Environment For Self-confidence
3. Restop To Discuss Successful Innovations To Manage Human Waste At Sustainable Summits Conference
4. Essential Oil Uses That Helps To Cure Cold Relief
Author: vrinda organics
5. Use Peddle Bins For A Cleaner Environment
Author: Chetan Rathod
6. Restop To Present On Environmentally-friendly Outdoor Sanitation At Overland Expo West
7. Effects Of Harmonics In Power System:
Author: Omprakash M
8. Some Important Steps Taken By The Industries To Manage The Electronic Waste
Author: Pankaj Kumar
9. Brief Relief To Showcase Personal Lavatory Systems At Windpower Expo 2018
10. External And Internal Structure Of Earth
Author: Arun Mohan
11. When You Should Use A Soaker Hose
Author: Jacob James
12. Why Are Investors Turning Significantly Towards Solar Energy?
Author: Zena Winn
13. Tips To Save Money While Working With Junk Removal Service
Author: Dave Kocemba
14. An Impressive Technology To Reduce Waste At Your Commercial Places
Author: Digital marketing manager and content writer
15. Sustain Life With The Waste Management Of Bluestream
Author: Aastha Kapoor