ALL >> Education >> View Article
C9020-560 Exams Study Guides
Total Articles: 86
Which tool should a sales person use to find the CAPEX and OPEX cost of an IBM FlashSystem V9000 compared to other flash vendors?
A. IBM System Consolidation Evaluation Tool
B. Disk Magic
D. IBM Spectrum Control Storage Insights
A customer is implementing a data analytics application and is considering flash storage from IBM and Violin Memory.
Which resource can be used to show the financial benefit of IBM equipment over its competition?
A. SIO study
D. Butterfly study
A client with an existing TS3100 Tape Library with 2 x LTO4 drives and LTO4 cartridges wants to upgrade to LTO7.
Which solution allows gradual migration to LTO7 cartridges while being able to read all current data?
A. Add 1 x LTO6 and LTO7 drive to the library
B. Add 2 x LTO7 drives to the library
C. Replace 2 x LTO4 drives with 2 x LTO7 drive
D. Replace 2 x LTO4 drives with 1 x LTO6 drive and 1 x LTO7 drive
What is the role of the technical specialist in the Technical and Delivery Assessment (TDA) review?
A. Review and Approve the use of IBM Lab Services Statement of Work
B. Validate that what is proposed will meet the client requirements
C. Validate Solution for Compliance in a Regulated Environment (SCORE)
D. Review and Approvethe IBM Request for a Price Quote (RPQ)
A storage representative needs to size a block disk solution. The representative has been given a file containing the target workload and I/O characteristics and has been told the response time requirement.
Which tool should be run to produce a configurable solution?
A. Capacity Magic Tool
B. Disk Magic Tool
C. Comprestimator utility
D. STAT Tool
A client complements a new security system. The CCTV cameras create 1 TB of data per day. This data needs to be stored online for 90 days and will only be accessed when a security violation is reported. The client's projected growth is 30% per year.
Which IBM storage solution delivers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over three years for this client?
A. IBM Spectrum Archive LE with a TS3200 Tape Library
B. IBM Spectrum Archive EE and any supported disk system to create a disk pool
C. IBM Storwize V7000 Unified with compression and tape backend
D. IBM DCS3700 populated with 4 TB nearline SAS drives
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool