ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Hong Kong The Magnet Of The Asian World Welcomes All To Explore Learn & Develop
Total Articles: 1
Hong Kong surely displays great love for the mother land and takes it as their utmost honor to maintain long term prosperity and stability in Hong Kong. Hong Kong has a monsoon-influenced subtropical climate. It is mild for more than half the year. There are mild, relatively dry winters, and hot, humid, and wet summers. The best time to visit Hong Kong is from October to early December, when the weather is sunny, cool, and pleasant. Hong Kong comprises of the Kowloon peninsula and 263 islands. Rest is assured as Hong Kong opens their gates and people open their hearts to witness and embrace the country where dreams come true.
Imperative Aspects about Hong Kong Visa
Nationals of about 170 countries and territories may visit Hong Kong without a visa, and can stay for periods varying from 7 days to 180 days depending on nationality. The US, Europe, Australia, Canada and New Zealand don't require a visa to enter Hong Kong for stays of 90 days, 180 days for UK nationals.
Nationals of Albania, Armenia, Cambodia, etc. require a visa to enter Hong Kong. All visitors to Hong Kong must have a passport that is valid for at least one month to six months depending on nationality after the period of their intended stay in Hong Kong.
• An application for a visa to enter the HKSAR (Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport) for a visit or transit may be favorably considered.
• The applicant's bona fides are not in doubt.
• The applicant has adequate funds to cover the duration of his/her stay without working.
• The applicant holds an onward ticket to the place of his/her destination unless the destination is the Mainland of China or Macao.
• If you want to travel from Hong Kong to China mainland, you may need to apply for a China visa.
• Travelers can apply for a Hong Kong visa from the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate. As an alternative, you may also submit your visa application to the HKSAR Immigration Department either directly by post or through a local sponsor.
• To shorten the processing time, application forms and supporting documents can be sent by fax in the first instance. However, the original copy of the duly completed application form and the photographs required should be sent immediately to the HKSAR (Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport) Hong Kong Immigration Department by air mail.
• A visa/entry permit will be issued only on receipt of an original, properly completed Hong Kong visa application form.
Restrictions & New Policy
• Indian tourists have to register online in advance and complete all pre-arrival formalities before their visit. Any Indian national who holds a passport with minimum validity of six months can pre-register online.
• With free visa on arrival facility, Hong Kong had been a popular tourist destination for Indians, now being altered.
Processing Time & Purpose
It normally takes four weeks to process a visa application upon receipt of all required documents. The type of visa you need for entering Hong Kong depends on the purpose of your stay. While tourist and student visas for Hong Kong are fairly easy to obtain, work visas are not. To apply for a visa, passport must be valid for six months or more from the date of intended entry.
Language in Hong Kong
English and Chinese are Hong Kong's two official languages.
Major hotels have employees with knowledge of other languages, such as French, German, Japanese and Mandarin. Translation services in many languages are also available for major hotels, business centers, market places and institutions as well.
Hong Kong Society & Culture
• The Concept of Face is key
• Meeting and Greeting
• Gift Giving Etiquette
• Dining Etiquette
• Business Card Etiquette
Having emphasized about key aspects, and not mentioning about the food revolution in Hong Kong would be incomplete. Having trod ones foot in Hong Kong would enable people to gorge a well blended style of sweet and sour dishes.
More often than not, the people here emphasize the importance of family values. It is customary for families, whether large or small, to live together under the same roofs to maintain close-knit ties.
If this kind of learning is found in their values certainly is also found in deed and word aspiring the invitation of welcoming immigrants from various parts of this world to make Hon Kong their second home.
Y-Axis provides visa services for the people who are interested to migrate to the country of their choice under different visa categories such as family visa, visitor visa, student visa, business visa and work visa. Our testimonials speak for us. So if you want any counseling for visa application and processing in short spell of time, drop in at Y-Axis, which has 30 offices around the world with over 100,000 satisfied customers. Schedule an Appointment with us to avail telephone counseling without any strings attached.
For more information visit: http://www.y-axis.com/hongkong-visa/
Y-Axis leading immigration consultancy provides visa advisory services for USA, Canada, Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Dubai and Singapore. http://www.y-axis.com
Legal Articles1. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
3. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
4. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
5. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
6. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
7. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
8. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
9. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
10. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer
11. Choose Best Law Firm For Tough Legal Problem
12. Points To Keep In Mind Before Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
13. The Biggest Myth About Family Law Attorney Exposed
Author: V. Wayne Ward
14. Defective Seat Belts:how An Attorney Can Help You
15. Different Type Of Legal Services Are Provided By Lexlords
Author: Lex Lords