ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Air Conditioner Components
Total Articles: 120
Commercial cooling desires are clearly growing throughout the world. Air conditioning was once measured as a luxury and is now more of a necessity. Reputed and expert manufacturers have played a good part in making units more reasonably priced. They have increased their competence and improved technology as well as commercial air conditioner accessories. The increase in the competitiveness of the industry has simply produced more and more superior products.
These appliances differ significantly in size. They obtain their energy from several different sources. The attractiveness of commercial air conditioners has augmented dramatically with the arrival of central air. The strategy utilises ducting for both cooling and heating. Air conditioning systems with a heat pump is a central air conditioning as well as heating system. In one of the modes, it performs the conditioning function. In the turn round mode, it becomes a heater.
The commercial variants, almost every one of them, have altered a lot as energy costs continued to rise and power sources continued to change and get better. Let us look at the air conditioner components.
A) Outdoor Components
1. Condenser Coil - stays outdoor
Condenser coils are a system of tubes filled with the refrigerant. The function is to eliminate heat from the hot gas refrigerant and change the refrigerant into a fluid form. The surplus heat rises into the outside air, therefore making the condenser coil an outdoor air conditioner component.
2. Compressor - stays outdoors
A compressor is clearly the heart of the air conditioning system. This component of the system circulates the refrigerant in an enclosed loop between the evaporator and condenser coils. You can get compressors in more than one variety. There are scroll type and reciprocating ones. Scroll type compressors can be costlier but are generally elevated in efficiency and less noisy than reciprocating compressors.
3. Fan - stays outdoors
This air conditioner component takes in air through the condenser coil so that heat dispersal can take place.
B) Indoor Components
1. Evaporator coil - stays indoors
Evaporator coils are a system of tubes filled with the refrigerant. The function is to eliminate heat and moisture from the air so that the refrigerant can evaporate into a gas again.
2. Air filters - stays indoors
This element traps dust, other airborne particles as air moves throughout. This component is necessary to improve the cooling operation as well as ensure our health.
3. Air handling unit - stays indoors
This component is the blower of the central air conditioning system. It passes air through the air ducts.
You can find stocks of all the necessary air conditioner components and commercial air conditioner accessories online. These components are needed for putting together a cooling or heating system. Whether you are changing your old one or need a whole air conditioning system, the online sellers provide all major air conditioning products of different quality brands. A simple organic search will yield your stocks of the best grade air conditioner components available. You can choose your pick!
Article Resource From: http://EzineArticles.com/9633657
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Essential Gardening Tips From Reliable Plant Expert In Uk
Author: Paul Gooderham
2. Air Duct Cleaning In Atlanta,conyers : Why Do I Need To Clean My Air Duct?
3. Apartments For Rent In The Northborough Area
Author: Sue Thornton
4. Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Perth To Get Back Your Full Bond Amount Return From The Landlord
5. Hiring A Professional Cleaner Will Be Beneficiary For You
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Facts For Getting A Cleaning Expert
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. Things You Should Know Before Buying A Garage Door
Author: Kevin Bocchini
8. Has Your Carpet Suffered With Gravy Or Any Grease Stains? Tips To Remove Them…..
Author: Riley Evans
9. Things You Need To Know About Bee Removal
Author: Jeff Stanifer
10. Why To Hire Packers And Movers?
11. Cushion Covers Offer A Bright And Contrasting Look To Space
Author: Vedwati Maurya
12. Soundproof Windows Vs Secondary Glazing
Author: Hugo Carter
13. Eco-friendly Interior Designing
Author: Bric Group
14. Turn Your Bathroom Remodeling Dream Into Reality With Help From The Bathroom Remodel Specialist
15. Do's And Don'ts That Will Master Your Bathtub Remodel!