ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Air Conditioner Components
Total Articles: 93
Commercial cooling desires are clearly growing throughout the world. Air conditioning was once measured as a luxury and is now more of a necessity. Reputed and expert manufacturers have played a good part in making units more reasonably priced. They have increased their competence and improved technology as well as commercial air conditioner accessories. The increase in the competitiveness of the industry has simply produced more and more superior products.
These appliances differ significantly in size. They obtain their energy from several different sources. The attractiveness of commercial air conditioners has augmented dramatically with the arrival of central air. The strategy utilises ducting for both cooling and heating. Air conditioning systems with a heat pump is a central air conditioning as well as heating system. In one of the modes, it performs the conditioning function. In the turn round mode, it becomes a heater.
The commercial variants, almost every one of them, have altered a lot as energy costs continued to rise and power sources continued to change and get better. Let us look at the air conditioner components.
A) Outdoor Components
1. Condenser Coil - stays outdoor
Condenser coils are a system of tubes filled with the refrigerant. The function is to eliminate heat from the hot gas refrigerant and change the refrigerant into a fluid form. The surplus heat rises into the outside air, therefore making the condenser coil an outdoor air conditioner component.
2. Compressor - stays outdoors
A compressor is clearly the heart of the air conditioning system. This component of the system circulates the refrigerant in an enclosed loop between the evaporator and condenser coils. You can get compressors in more than one variety. There are scroll type and reciprocating ones. Scroll type compressors can be costlier but are generally elevated in efficiency and less noisy than reciprocating compressors.
3. Fan - stays outdoors
This air conditioner component takes in air through the condenser coil so that heat dispersal can take place.
B) Indoor Components
1. Evaporator coil - stays indoors
Evaporator coils are a system of tubes filled with the refrigerant. The function is to eliminate heat and moisture from the air so that the refrigerant can evaporate into a gas again.
2. Air filters - stays indoors
This element traps dust, other airborne particles as air moves throughout. This component is necessary to improve the cooling operation as well as ensure our health.
3. Air handling unit - stays indoors
This component is the blower of the central air conditioning system. It passes air through the air ducts.
You can find stocks of all the necessary air conditioner components and commercial air conditioner accessories online. These components are needed for putting together a cooling or heating system. Whether you are changing your old one or need a whole air conditioning system, the online sellers provide all major air conditioning products of different quality brands. A simple organic search will yield your stocks of the best grade air conditioner components available. You can choose your pick!
Article Resource From: http://EzineArticles.com/9633657
Home and Garden Articles1. Are Reviews Enough To Know About Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
2. How To Make Your Badkamer Renovatie Most Cost Effective
Author: Brian Miller
3. Selecting Bathroom Floor And Wall Tiles
Author: Bath & Tile
4. 4 Reasons To Use Eco-friendly Building Materials
Author: Chris Jenkin
5. Organizing Restaurant`s Booth Seating And Getting Booth Reupholstery
6. Quality Manufacturer Of Restaurant Booth
7. Learn The Process Of Choosing And Organizing Restaurant Booth Seating
8. How To Use Creative Ideas To Make Your Restaurant More Unique
9. Purchasing Good Quality Restaurant Booths
10. Add A Decorative Accent To Your Home With Bamboo Blinds
Author: Julie Valencia
11. The Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore Make Your Dream Home Come True
12. Some Tips To Remove Popcorn In Miami Without More Trouble
Author: Jacob Ethan
13. Basic Information Of Roofing
Author: Roofing 2000
14. Caring For Your Bathroom And Sanitary Ware
15. Why Sod Installation Is An Effective Way Of Making Lawn Or Garden
Author: Anu Walia