ALL >> General >> View Article
The Most Important Playstation 3 Yellow Light Repair Tips
Total Articles: 307
In this article you will learn the most important Yellow PlayStation 3 light repair tips that will help you get rid of the yellow light of the death error on your PS3. This frustrating error affects a relatively high number of PS3 consoles, but it may be difficult to find the right tip to help you fix it. Continue reading to find out what you need to do to repair your PlayStation and get back to the game again, without the yellow light error coming in.
• Sony will repair your PS3 for you and get rid of the YLOD error. All you have to do is call them, give some details, and then follow their instructions to send your console. The downside to this is that you will have to wait more than a month to get your PS3 returned, and if you do not have a warranty (or your warranty has expired) it will cost you $ 150 to get yellow light from Death Fixed.
• Sometimes you can correct errors on the PlayStation 3 simply by turning your PS3 off, leaving it off for about 30 minutes and then restarting it. Try this to fix the YLOD on your PS3. A lot of problems on most electronic devices can be solved by a simple restart.
• Remove the hard drive (hard drive) from your console, and then reinstall it thoroughly. A lot of problems are caused on the PS3 platform by a loose hard disk connection, in doing so; ensure that the connection is stable. Make sure that you do not accidentally damage anything in the process. If you can get your hands on a spare hard drive, then try installing as well. In the worst case, there is data corruption on your hard drive, so you will have to swap to another anyway.
• Make sure all cables and wires are properly connected to your PS3. Disconnect everything, and then reconnect them all, one by one.
• Consider investing in a PlayStation 3 repair guide that uses video instructions to show you how to repair the yellow light problem, as well as any other errors that may affect your PS3. One of them will cost you about $ 30- $ 40 USD, and you will save a lot of difficulty and long term difficulty, not to mention saving you the even higher cost of having Sony fix your PS3.
How to repair YLOD error?
The error of yellow light of death has been reported as being more commonly occurring lately and has been compared to the Xbox 360 red ring of death which is caused by the overheating of the console. You will know when the yellow light of death is detected by the light on the front console instead of getting the normal light you will see the light turns green, you will hear beeps and then the light turns orange and red immediately after. Even though many people blame the overheating inside the console, there are a few other possible causes for this very annoying problem. After checking all the physical connections on the PlayStation, you still have a few options to try.
If your PlayStation 3 is still under warranty, you may be able to repair it without paying, but if you have your console for more than a year; it will cost you more than $ 150 to repair it at PlayStation repairer. PlayStation 3 repair Manchester will help you and solve all your problems with fast turnaround time.
For more details, visit - http://www.playstationrepairer.co.uk/
General Articles1. A Guide To Web Hosting For The Beginner
Author: sumit gadre
2. Caliber Lims
Author: caliber universal
3. The Great Yellow Pages Classified Portal Script
4. The City Of Dar El Salam
Author: Medhat Elsergany
5. Java Training Institute Teaches You The Concept Of Ejb
6. Voip Softswitch Providers Give Best Technical Services
Author: sachin kumar
7. Why House Cleaning Is Vital To Your Health And Lifestyle
Author: Cassie Smitty
8. Make Your Home Décor Simple And Unique With Blanket Boxes
Author: Wooden Street
9. 12 Products That Get Rid Of Greasy Hair Fast
10. Explosive Detector Market Segmentation
Author: Shivani Singh
11. The Important Role Of Alarm Systems In The Industrial Sector
Author: Anu Walia
12. Votre Robe Calvin Klein était Hors De Ce Monde Sherobe
13. Mistakes When Opting For Family Chiropractic Clinics
Author: Nat Houston
14. How To Keep Outdoor Umbrellas From Falling
15. You Need Your Own Domain Name...
Author: sumith gadre