ALL >> Education >> View Article
9 Not-to-miss Malabsorption Symptoms In Kids
Total Articles: 12
Sometimes children are not taken aa proper and balance diet. The unbalanced diet of the child is suffering from malnutrition. Malabsorption commonly occurs in a normal child for a day or two during severe cases of stomach or intestinal flu. The reason for this may be Malabsorption in the child. If a child has not enough nutrition in a body they are caused by malabsorption.
Normally the digestive process converts nutrients from the diet into small units that pass through the wall of the intestine and into the bloodstream, where they are carried to other cells in the body. If the intestinal wall is damaged by bacterial infection, a virus, or parasites. It rarely lasts much longer since the surface of the intestine heals quickly without significant damage. In these cases, malabsorption is no cause for concern. If two or more of the following signs or symptoms persist, notify your paediatrician. apollo hospital Chennai doctors share malabsorption symptoms in kids.
Signs and Symptoms
Possible signs and symptoms of chronic malabsorption include the following:
1. Continuous pain in the abdomen
2. Vomiting regularly
3. Stools which are foul-smelling
4. Dry skin rashes which can sometimes be scaly.
5. Sudden changes in personality
6. Sudden weight gain or loss
7. The child’s height not increasing
8. Easy fractures in the bones
9. Increase in number of bruises
When a child suffers from malnutrition, try to give some food with liquid. She might be undernourished because she has digestive problems that prevent her body from digesting them. Before prescribing a treatment, the paediatrician must determine the cause. This can be done in one or more of the following ways. apollo hospital Chennai doctors share these remedy for malabsorption.
For example, the doctor might have her drink a solution of milk sugar and then measure the level of hydrogen in her breath afterwards. This is known as a lactose hydrogen breath test.
The paediatrician may collect and analyse stool samples. In healthy people, only a small amount of the fat consumed each day is lost through the stool. If too much is found in the stool, it is an indication of malabsorption.
A collection of sweat from the skin, called a sweat test, may be performed to see if cystic fibrosis is present. In this disease, the body produces insufficient amounts of certain enzymes necessary for proper digestion and an abnormality in the sweat.
In some cases, the paediatrician might request that a paediatric gastroenterologist obtains a biopsy from the wall of the small intestine, and have it examined under the microscope for signs of infection, inflammation, or another injury
Education Articles1. College Admissions Counseling Services Through Experienced Independent College Counselor
Author: Alvina Joseph
2. Is Doing Mba After Engineering Worthwhile?
Author: Banhi Roy
3. Are You A Programmer? 9 Programming Blogs You Cannot Do Without
Author: meenal deshpande
4. The Definitive Guide To Engineering College In Haryana
Author: ponting brown
5. Irma Anand Admission 2019
Author: Mba Universe
6. Benefits Of Online Exam Software
Author: Conduct Exam
7. How Cyber Security Training Is Important For Your Organization?
8. Software Testing Training: End To End Training On A Live Project
Author: info campus
9. Swiss Cottage School
Author: Raj Ghosh
10. Data Recovery
Author: venu vinod
11. Three Common Problems Leaders Face
Author: Shoeb M
12. The Embedded Training For Today- Embedded Systems Training In Noida
13. Java 9 Features Oracle
14. Choose The Actual Best Digital Marketing Course
15. Get Portable Public Address System Dealer In Odisha
Author: Nitesh Sharma