ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Fix A - Liquid Damaged - Sony Phone Repair Issue
Total Articles: 123
Nobody likes to get into a Sony Phone repair situation as it is stressful. Anybody's heart gets sink if your phone falls into any liquid body. Whether it's a water jug, a pool, a swamp or any drink has spilled on the phone. You know that there is very little hope of getting back your favourite phone back to your previous conditions, but you will always try your best tricks to save it from further damages.
In this article, we are discussing some simple Sony phone repair tips to save or prevent liquid damaged phones from further internal damages. These rescuing methods will have higher chances of saving the phone from any permanent damages and also save from spending extra bucks on Sony Phone repairs.
1) Take your Sony Phone out of Liquid
It’s hard to act quickly, when one encounters such a situation. But, you must take your device out of water, liquid, juice, etc. as soon as possible and have to put it on a tissue paper or liquid absorbing towels.
2) Put off the Phone
For avoiding any major Sony phone repair issue, it is important not to turn on the phone. If it is in on condition then, one should quickly turn it off or remove the battery from the phone. This is done to avoid any type of short circuiting in the internal parts of the phone.
3) Disassemble the Sony Phone.
Now, try to remove everything which are user-removable parts of the Sony Phone e.g. Back cover, Battery, SIM card and SD card. Lay all the parts on the absorbing material. If are confident enough to remove other parts and don't mind in risking the warranty, then go ahead and try to disassemble the phone.
4) Drying the Sony Phone
Absorb all the water or any other liquid present on the parts. One can use a hair dryer to dry out the moisture. This should be done with care and precaution so that the delicate internal parts, screws, etc. of the phone are not damaged or lost. The air pressure should not be too much and also the heat of the air should be monitored. This is a very important point to avoid any unnecessary Sony Phone repair issues.
5) Give rest to your Phone!
Leave your phone untouched for 2-3 days in a natural environment. This is done to dry out the phone completely - internally. Usually the phone is stuffed in Ziploc bag full of rice or Silica Gel. Both ingredients have moisture / humidity absorbing property, which accentuates the process of drying of the phone.
These are the simple tips to prevent the phone from any kind of extreme damage and save you from exorbitant Sony phone repair charges.
For more such Sony Phone repair and replacement solutions at affordable prices, log on to – ukwiderepair.co.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Threat Intelligence Market To Reach A Market Size Of $9.6 Billion By 2023
Author: Shivani Singh
2. E-discovery: A New Era In Investigation
Author: alok tamrakar
3. Youtube For Enterprises – The New Age Video For Content
Author: Amanda Todd
4. How Internet Of Things Will Changing Today’s World?
5. A Few Things To Know About Iphone Repair Centre
Author: Angel Smith
6. How Music Can Heal Your Mind And Soul
Author: Rioven Schmidt
7. Why Install Energy Saving Sensors?
8. Xbox Server Issues Affecting Sign-in, Purchasing & Updates
Author: Angel Smith
9. Four Different Issues To Look Out For In Metal 3d Printing
Author: 3D Spectra Technologies LLP
10. Armor Your Laptop In Style With Printable Laptop Sleeves
Author: Denesh Yadav
11. How Robotics-inspired Toys Help Your Child’s Development
Author: KinderLab Robotics
12. Advantages Of A Disaster Recovery Plan
Author: Noah Truax
13. Xbox Repair & Replacement Services – Issues & Solutions
Author: Angel Smith
14. Industrial Control Systems Security Market Growth
15. Why It Is Essential To Choose Expert Phone Repair Services
Author: Phone Repairer