ALL >> Education >> View Article
Total Articles: 61
How is RTO defined?
A. The amount of time it takes to complete the network recovery.
B. The amount of data loss that’s deemed acceptablefrom a disaster
C. The amount of time it takes to restore the user profiles
D. The amount of time it takes to recover from a disaster
A customer is looking for a storage solution to backup data in the environment. What is the recommended solution from a price and performance standpoint?
A storage administrator needs to set storage alerts for the IBM DS8886, IBM Spectrum Virtualize, and EMC DMX.
Which product enables this ability?
A. IBM ESA
B. IBM Storage Alert Manager
C. IBM Spectrum Scale
D. IBM Spectrum Control
A customer has existing fiber attached storage that has reached the end of life. The customer wants a scalable solution that is easy to manage and integrates with VMware. The customer has a preference for an IBM XIV based solution, but is concerned about migrating the existing data and boots volumes.
Which explanation best addresses the customer’s concern?
A. IBMXIV has both a vCenter and VAAI plug-in.
B. IBM XIV has a build in capability to copy the existing data.
C. Thin provisioning on the IBM XIV will reduce the necessary capacity of the XIV.
D. An IBM Spectrum Control must be included
How many ports from a full 15 module IBM XIV Storage System are recommended initially to connect to an IBM Spectrum Virtualize Controller?
Which non-concurrent capacity upgrade is possible for a customer with IBM FlashSystem 900?
A. Systems purchased with eight 2 TB flash modules can be expanded to twelve 4 TB Flash modules.
B. Systems purchased with eight 2 TB flash modules can be expanded to twelve 2 TB Flash modules.
C. Systems purchased witheight 4 TB flash modules can be expanded to twelve 2 TB Flash modules.
D. Systems purchased with eight 2 TB flash modules can be expanded to twelve 4 TB Flash modules.
Education Articles1. Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring A Science Private Tutor For Your Child
2. Open Up An Exciting New World With Expert Online Science Tutors
3. What Do Tutors Actually Do During Sat/act Tutoring?
4. Should You Get A Tutor For The Sat And Act?
5. Things To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor
6. Key Points To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor For Your Child
7. Important Points To Note About Your English Tutor
8. Why You Should Consider A Tutor: Teachers Vs. Tutors
9. How To Choose A Tutoring Company
10. How To Choose A Tutor (or Other Education Service Provider)
11. Why You Need An Act Tutor And An Sat Tutor
12. Get To Know About Learning Chinese In China Today
Author: Michel Kern
13. Iim Udaipur Admission 2019 : Eligibility, Criteria And Process
Author: Mba Universe
14. How To Market Yourself Within The It Industry
Author: Edmund Brunetti
15. Java Application Development India