ALL >> Business >> View Article
Diy Steps To Change Iphone6 Screen Parts
Total Articles: 6
If your beloved iPhone 6 screen has suffered any type of physical damage and its screen has been shattered beyond recognition then you should waste no time in replacing it. But there are certain things that should be kept in mind while doing that.
If you have already purchased ‘Apple Care’ then the DIY option is not for you. Making any move for self-replacement of the screen will void the terms of agreement and you will not be able to avail the benefits of ‘Apple Care.’ However, it does not matter if your iPhone 6 is still under warranty or not because the warranty does not cover any type of physical or water damage.
Considering such factors will help you decide whether you should proceed or not. Make sure that you have purchased an original Apple iPhone 6 screen and replacement tools for the job. Some simple DIY steps are given here to guide you towards the screen replacement of iPhone 6.
• Start the process by removing the bottom screws using a pentalobe screwdriver. Removing these screws loosens the screen.
• To remove the shattered screen, you can use an iSlack device that is a suction cup designed for the purpose. However, the screen should be removed halfway with the iSlack and the rest should be removed only after disconnecting the various cables and connectors.
• Remove the PCB connector plate and the connector cables. The process continues with the removal of earpiece, camera, proximity sensor, light sensor, and microphone flex assembly.
• While removing such assemblies and connectors, you should be careful as most of them are fixed with adhesive and applying too much strength can damage the components.
• Focus on removing the home button assembly and the home button itself. The button is fixed with an adhesive to the flex assembly which is fitted into the screen and you have to gently remove it to avoid any type of damage.
• After carefully removing all those parts, you will find the LCD backplate which is adjoined with 7 Phillip screws .
When you have removed the old LCD backplate, you can install the new screen and place all the components carefully in the exact order they were removed. It will be better if you note down the whole process in a sequence so that when you are re-installing all the components you can refer to the notes and avoid any mistakes.
For help or guidance, you can also watch a couple of videos online to get a better idea about what to do when you are replacing the iPhone screen parts. It is a fairly easy process but you will have to be careful throughout the whole process. Doing it in one uninterrupted session is advisable.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Cellular Repair Parts is a highly popular and experienced wholesaler of cellphone accessories and replacement parts, based in Elizabeth, NJ. They offer the latest, best quality products for a variety of cell phone brands and models at the most competitive prices.
Business Articles1. Business Baby Backpack Carriers Are Indeed Great
Author: babycarriers australia seo
2. Tips For Starting Your Home Based Business
Author: Michael Jacobsen
3. Good Engineering Colleges In Jaipur
4. Mm Laser Clinic Was Founded On Three Main Principles Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
5. A Glance At The Top Themes In Indian Wedding Decorations For 2018
Author: Shabu Miah
6. Jaipur College Of Engineering
7. Customized Harnesses Available On Request Part - Ii
Author: Unknown Member
8. Great Service, Sooner Rather Than Later, Makes A Website Successful
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Entrance Exams For Admission In Reputed Colleges
10. Wedding Photography Services Margaret River
Author: Ben Yew
11. Escuchar Y Descarga Canciones Mp3 Part - I
12. Mission Statement Part - Ii
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
13. Multichannel Marketing- The Only Marketing Technique To Triumph
14. Best Pediatrician Texas
15. The Function Of Web Development Services
Author: makemy website