ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
The Beginning And The Rise Of The Uber App Clone Revolution
Total Articles: 16
When the concept of Uber was initially launched, I am sure that Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp, never in their wildest dreams thought that their simple idea of tapping a button to get a ride would one day become a multimillion dollar global brand and that millions of people will use it across the world. That the humble taxi/cab would be referred to as “Uber”.
This multimillion-dollar industry has whetted the appetite of developers and entrepreneurs alike with developers thinking how best to make a clone of it and sell it to entrepreneurs and taxi firms who are looking to capitalize on this “expensive” venture at a reduced cost.
To understand why everyone is clamouring to clone and invest in this app, let us delve deep into the reasons why Uber has become an overnight global success.
1. It is an app that fits in everyone’s pocket – whether it is price wise or size wise. The cars that are available in this app range from minis to luxurious porches and Lamborghinis, ensuring there is a vehicle for everyone at a price that they can afford. This has therefore enabled people to travel in style in a car of their choice.
2. It is the safest app to use as far as taxis are concerned. All registered drivers are carefully vetted and clients can view the details of the driver, including a photograph. They can also see what vehicle they are driving. Lost and/or forgotten property in the cab can easily be retrieved just by informing the company the details of the cab you travelled in.
3. The real time tracking feature is what has actually captured the hearts of all users. Drivers can easily locate the pickup point whilst riders can “see” where their driver is at all times and how long it would take him to reach the pickup point.
HOW UBER HAS CHANGED THE WAY WE TRAVEL
The tedious way of hailing and getting a taxi are now long gone, thanks to Uber. Nowadays, we just get a “Uber” at the tap of our smartphones, and it will arrive in no time.
THE UBER APP CLONE REVOLUTION
The question we ask here is what is the Uber app clone? It is a clone of Uber that works on the same basis as Uber, using the same concept and same technology. These clones are becoming a firm favourite for entrepreneurs, investors and users across the world.
THE BENEFITS OF THE UBER APP CLONE
Many entrepreneurs often wonder what they can do with an Uber clone apart from the taxi service. With most businesses turning to the online world and appreneurship, it is, therefore, a natural conclusion that this amazing Uber concept can be used for any service of our choice. Let us take a quick preview of the versatility of this app.
After the buzz of Uber died away, UBER RUSH, an On Demand Parcel Service was introduced. The on demand parcel delivery service app gets deliveries to people at the time of their convenience. This has greatly reduced the waiting time on getting deliveries done through the usual channels.
Then there is the latest service provider on demand app. This is actually a very amazing app because you can get all services at the touch of a button – a multi-tasking app. Whether you require a plumber, dog walker or beautician, you just this one app and you will be able to request all these services and more. It is actually like a digital service market where you can browse the digital aisles till you get the service you want.
The car wash on demand app allows users to get their car cleaned at their convenient time, rather than the other way round. These services work by either the car washer coming to clean the car at its location or the car being taken to the cleaning service.
Food on demand app is always one that is appreciated by everyone – everyone like the idea of fast food delivery at your doorstep.
For people whose vehicle tends to break down frequently on the motorway, the tow truck on demand will give you that prompt service, save you the headache of searching, and wait for the tow truck to tow you away to safety.
On-demand services have now become a fashion trend, with everyone, both users and entrepreneurs on the lookout for the latest in the market.
If you fancy the idea of setting up your own on demand business and be part of the growing Uber frenzy, then this is the time to do it. Shop around for a good vendor, tell them your idea and they will do the rest. Get started today and earning tomorrow.
Web Design Articles1. How To Implement Text-shadow In Css?
Author: Ragam Sateesh
2. Web Designing And Much More
Author: Rasika Nimkar
3. 5 Required Skills Every Web Developer Must Have
Author: Dimitris Papoutsis
4. Web Designing And Seo Are Two Consecutive Services For Business Growth
Author: Eric Brunner
5. Tips That Are Relevant For Developing An E-commerce Website
Author: Web Click India
6. 4 Key Elements That Your Website Must Have
Author: Web Click India
7. Tips To Attract More Visitors To Your Website
Author: Web Click India
8. Mobile App Design & Development - Bangkok, Thailand,mvminfotech
Author: MVM Infotech
9. What We Do Teclick Solutions?
Author: Teclick Solutions
10. Choose Drupal Development Services To Accelerate Your Business
Author: Shekhar Verma
11. The Difference Between An Amateur And Professional Web Designer
Author: sean parker
12. Develop Your Business Site With The Custom Website Development Company
Author: Owen thomson
13. Few Reasons To Have Responsive Website Now
14. The 10 Professionals That Make Your Website Smart And Attractive
Author: Joseph Symons
15. How To Outsource App Development Wisely