ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
10 Seafood Dishes That You Should Try When Visit Goa
Total Articles: 180
No wonder why Goa is a favorite holiday destination for people all over the world, the tranquil sea, serene beaches, and definitely the vibrant beach shacks, apart from forests, river, historic forts, churches this place has it all. When in Goa make sure you try out the local Goan seafood for the absolute gourmet bliss that will linger your taste buds for quite some time and be least assure all sea foods are served fresh and hygienically prepared.
Try out these exotic dishes, this list is just a tip of Iceberg there are plenty to indulge:
1. Pickled tea-leaf salad: This dish is prepared with soaked pickle leaves, fried sesame seed garlic etc along with dried shrimps and chicken tossed in fish sauce, the veg option is available too.
2. Tuna teriyaki: This dish is usually served as a meal with two medium chunks of tuna accompanied by salad and miso soup, a perfect Goan delicacy to indulge.
3. Prawn rava fry: This is an ideal finger food to munch with your favorite beverage, the rava battered prawn fried and tossed in choice of sauce, or you can have it fried too.
4. Crab XecXecA: This is basically a curry prepared by roasted spice, dry coriander, and grounded coconut, served with steamed rice or bread buns, this is probably the best goan gourmet.
5. Crispy squid rings: This is one of my favorite beer battered golden fried squid usually served with grilled veggies and garlic cheese dip best accompanied with beer or cocktails.
6. Black tagliatelle with salmon: Squid inked pasta topped by boneless salmon chunks topped with rich creamy cheese sauce, absolute dietary sin to commit.
7. Fish steaks: Usually fish steaks are prepared with your preferred fish choices and serve with herb rice and grilled veggies, some places do add the special spice that makes it more delicious.
8. Grilled lobster: Grilled lobsters are freshly prepared with a pinch of local goan spice and herbs, the taste may vary at different eateries but an absolute delight.
9. Oyster Rockefeller: Served on half shell prepared with various ingredients like parsley, green herbs, Indian spice baked and served.
10. Lemon grilled fish: Lemon grilled fish are prepared on salmon, catfish, calamari, kingfish etc, the fish is grilled with lemon and green herbs served with mashed potato and veggies.
Everybody may not be non-vegetarian so in case you are a vegan you can visit the beach hotels in Goa where you will get some exotic vegan dishes to thrill your appetite. You will find various gourmet options near Cansaulim beach hotels in order to indulge some exotic local and international cuisine. You can spend all day on the beach munching the exotic seafood delicacies and sipping your favorite beverages.
Web Design Articles1. Understanding The Web Development Business Of Startups
Author: Mars web
2. User Experience Forms An Integral Part Of Website Designing
Author: Purav Jain
3. Creative Custom Stationary Designs & Business Stationary Design
Author: Philip Designs
4. Mobile Website Design In London
5. A Premium Online Store Deserves Premium Opencart Themes
Author: Francis McFarlane
6. The Web Design Services You Choose The Boost The Success Of Your Business
Author: Rose Carter
7. Digital Designing An Elementary Aspect Of Online Marketing
Author: Purav Jain
8. Reliable Seo Firms: Tips While Selecting Your Seo Company
9. Achieve The Business Success Goals With The Right Web Design Professional
Author: steve robert
10. How Much Does A Website Redesign Cost?
Author: Captivate Designs
11. Tips To Choose The Best Web Development Company
Author: Henry Smith
12. Choosing The Right Colorado Seo Design Specialist
Author: Gabriel Fulton
13. Hire Dedicated And Experienced Joomla Developer For High Feature Website
Author: steve robert
14. Advantages Of Ecommerce Web Development
Author: Mars Web
15. Reasons Companies Use Services Of Staffing Agencies
Author: Tim Donnelly