ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
New Showroom In Mumbai Marks Network Expansion Target
Total Articles: 12
Nissan attained a vital landmark in the present day with the launch of Ritu Nissan, its 200th retail opening in Mumbai. Situated purposefully in the centre of Mumbai, such well-resourced, showroom would offer service and sales support for both Datsun and Nissan brands. It raises pan-India service and sales network across 124 cities. And the newly launched outlet would service and sell both Datsun and Nissan brands. Shakti Nissan is a trader of Nissan showroom in the Mumbai city.
NMIPL (Nissan Motor India Private Ltd.) is considered to be a 100% contributory of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Japan. In 2005, this company was integrated and provides exciting and innovative products and services across the MUV, SUV, hatchback and sedan sectors in the country India. Jointly with its international alliance partner Renault, Nissan set up a Research & Development Centre and a manufacturing plant close to Chennai. In India, Nissan has a range of two brands, Datsun and Nissan.
In the past five years, Nissan has instituted a considerable retail presence all over the country and the announcement of today corroborates Nissan has considered to be one of the largely fast rising networks in the auto sector amongst any latest entrant in the country, India. Nissan has by now started 18 outlets in the metropolitan and non-metro cities, in this financial year. It opened showrooms in Tirupati, Sikar, Trichy and Nasik, in the past two months.
While with network growth, Nissan is stirring faster to the customer, the company is positioning a big target on the experience of the customer at the dealerships. This year, the brand is positioned 3rd in the latest J.D. Power Asia Pacific-ISS (India Sales Satisfaction). At the opening ceremony, the managing director, Arun Malhotra, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said, At Nissan in India, we are really very proud and honoured to attain such considerable milestone in a very short period. Instituting 200 outlets in a short time period of only five years duration not just generates the network one of the highest rising in India, but puts the company well on the track to reach the goal of setting up 300 dealerships all over the country by the end of year 2016. Such kind of extention and growth further reinforces the commitment of Nissan to its customers by carrying its world classs services and products faster to its ever growing customer stand and support.
As the Nissan’s authorised dealer Shakti Nissan carries the know-how of a universal brand of automobile united with the local features of sincere, effective, efficient, ethical and responsive guidance service. With such combination, we also decide to develop the customer service and offer an excellent and wonderful ownership experience for the customers.
Automobiles Articles1. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
2. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
3. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
4. Driving Experience With Rentarace
5. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. How Do You Keep Lamborghini Gallardo Up And Running?
Author: Jason Jones
7. Used Cars Make More Sense For Potential Buyers
Author: Ewan Thorpe
8. Gps Tracking Devices For Your Car
9. Things You Most Likely Didn't Know About hunter Motorcycle For Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Uae International Driving License Is A Must For An Adventurous Motorist
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
11. Importance Of Driving Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
12. Benefits Of New Age Learning Technology – Driving Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. Know Why Li-ion Batteries Are Preferred Choice In Case Of Electric Scooters
Author: Manisha Nigam
14. Why You Should Hire An Expert To Fix A Dent In Your Car
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Lpg Forklifts For Sale In Andhra Pradesh