ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
New Showroom In Mumbai Marks Network Expansion Target
Total Articles: 12
Nissan attained a vital landmark in the present day with the launch of Ritu Nissan, its 200th retail opening in Mumbai. Situated purposefully in the centre of Mumbai, such well-resourced, showroom would offer service and sales support for both Datsun and Nissan brands. It raises pan-India service and sales network across 124 cities. And the newly launched outlet would service and sell both Datsun and Nissan brands. Shakti Nissan is a trader of Nissan showroom in the Mumbai city.
NMIPL (Nissan Motor India Private Ltd.) is considered to be a 100% contributory of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Japan. In 2005, this company was integrated and provides exciting and innovative products and services across the MUV, SUV, hatchback and sedan sectors in the country India. Jointly with its international alliance partner Renault, Nissan set up a Research & Development Centre and a manufacturing plant close to Chennai. In India, Nissan has a range of two brands, Datsun and Nissan.
In the past five years, Nissan has instituted a considerable retail presence all over the country and the announcement of today corroborates Nissan has considered to be one of the largely fast rising networks in the auto sector amongst any latest entrant in the country, India. Nissan has by now started 18 outlets in the metropolitan and non-metro cities, in this financial year. It opened showrooms in Tirupati, Sikar, Trichy and Nasik, in the past two months.
While with network growth, Nissan is stirring faster to the customer, the company is positioning a big target on the experience of the customer at the dealerships. This year, the brand is positioned 3rd in the latest J.D. Power Asia Pacific-ISS (India Sales Satisfaction). At the opening ceremony, the managing director, Arun Malhotra, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said, At Nissan in India, we are really very proud and honoured to attain such considerable milestone in a very short period. Instituting 200 outlets in a short time period of only five years duration not just generates the network one of the highest rising in India, but puts the company well on the track to reach the goal of setting up 300 dealerships all over the country by the end of year 2016. Such kind of extention and growth further reinforces the commitment of Nissan to its customers by carrying its world classs services and products faster to its ever growing customer stand and support.
As the Nissan’s authorised dealer Shakti Nissan carries the know-how of a universal brand of automobile united with the local features of sincere, effective, efficient, ethical and responsive guidance service. With such combination, we also decide to develop the customer service and offer an excellent and wonderful ownership experience for the customers.
Automobiles Articles1. Best And Affordable Car, Bus, And Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Senorita Travels
Author: Senorita Travels
2. Buy Quality Used Cars Miami At Affordable Price
3. How To Avoid Major Auto Repairs
4. Improve Your Truck’s Performance By Getting Cummins Compound Turbos Installed
Author: Rip Rook
5. 6 Care Checks To Get Your Car Ready For Spring
Author: neel patel
6. How To Make A Decision About Buying A Car As A College Student?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
7. Prominent Manufacturer And Supplier Of Various Types Of Automobile Washing Machines In Pune - R.v. I
Author: R V Industries
8. How To Get The Best Deals On Vista Auto Service You Can
Author: Andrew Raymond
9. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
10. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
11. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
12. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
13. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
14. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
15. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen