ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
New Showroom In Mumbai Marks Network Expansion Target
Total Articles: 12
Nissan attained a vital landmark in the present day with the launch of Ritu Nissan, its 200th retail opening in Mumbai. Situated purposefully in the centre of Mumbai, such well-resourced, showroom would offer service and sales support for both Datsun and Nissan brands. It raises pan-India service and sales network across 124 cities. And the newly launched outlet would service and sell both Datsun and Nissan brands. Shakti Nissan is a trader of Nissan showroom in the Mumbai city.
NMIPL (Nissan Motor India Private Ltd.) is considered to be a 100% contributory of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Japan. In 2005, this company was integrated and provides exciting and innovative products and services across the MUV, SUV, hatchback and sedan sectors in the country India. Jointly with its international alliance partner Renault, Nissan set up a Research & Development Centre and a manufacturing plant close to Chennai. In India, Nissan has a range of two brands, Datsun and Nissan.
In the past five years, Nissan has instituted a considerable retail presence all over the country and the announcement of today corroborates Nissan has considered to be one of the largely fast rising networks in the auto sector amongst any latest entrant in the country, India. Nissan has by now started 18 outlets in the metropolitan and non-metro cities, in this financial year. It opened showrooms in Tirupati, Sikar, Trichy and Nasik, in the past two months.
While with network growth, Nissan is stirring faster to the customer, the company is positioning a big target on the experience of the customer at the dealerships. This year, the brand is positioned 3rd in the latest J.D. Power Asia Pacific-ISS (India Sales Satisfaction). At the opening ceremony, the managing director, Arun Malhotra, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said, At Nissan in India, we are really very proud and honoured to attain such considerable milestone in a very short period. Instituting 200 outlets in a short time period of only five years duration not just generates the network one of the highest rising in India, but puts the company well on the track to reach the goal of setting up 300 dealerships all over the country by the end of year 2016. Such kind of extention and growth further reinforces the commitment of Nissan to its customers by carrying its world classs services and products faster to its ever growing customer stand and support.
As the Nissan’s authorised dealer Shakti Nissan carries the know-how of a universal brand of automobile united with the local features of sincere, effective, efficient, ethical and responsive guidance service. With such combination, we also decide to develop the customer service and offer an excellent and wonderful ownership experience for the customers.
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel