ALL >> Education >> View Article
What A Pmp Course Module Offers?
Total Articles: 290
PMP course is designed to clear the exam of PMP that stands for Project Management Professional. PMP is a worldwide standard professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute. Currently there are more than 729,500 active PMP certified persons and around 290 chartered chapters across 210 countries in the world.
The eligibility criteria for the exam as prescribed by Project Management Institute are as follow:
• A secondary degree
• 7,500 hours important and guiding projects
• 35 hours of project management education
The PMP exam contains of 200 multiple choice questions written in contradiction of the PMBOK specification and the PMP Code of Morals. The exam is sealed book and there are no reference materials are allowed. Twenty-five questions in the exam are not counted as test score. These questions are placed arbitrarily throughout the exam. The test taker is only marked on their ability on 175 questions. The PMP exam pattern is based on the PMP Examination Specification which describes the following domains:
• Introducing the project (13%)
• Scheduling the project (24%)
• Implementing the project (31%)
• Monitoring and scheming the project (25%)
• Concluding the project (7%)
NOTE: The figures in parentheses define the percentage of questions for each domain.
What you will get this course?
• You’ll get all the means you need to pass the PMP certification exam
• You will earn 35 exam hours from a PMI Registered Education Provider
• You will be able to deliberate the PMBOK Guide 5th edition
• Explanation of the project management processes
• Discuss the project management information areas
• Establish the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
• Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
• Compare and contrast procedures, knowledge areas, concepts, and project management best practices
• Strengthen your learning with 13 bonus learning games!
This is Appropriate for:
• Project managers who are willing to PASS their PMI PMP examination
• Project managers who want to clear their PMP exam on the first attempt
• PMPs seeking 35 PDUs from a PMI Registered Education Provider.
• This course is NOT for new project managers
There are various PMP online training centers from where you can learn the PMP course to get certified from PMI.
Applicants who take the computer-based test receive their results immediately upon completion. PMI also evaluates ability levels in each project management process group in 3 levels. Proficient, soberly proficient, and below proficient. Examiners provide these results to the aspirant on a score report after the examination. Candidates who take paper-based tests obtain their test results and score reports within 4 weeks.
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. 5 Ways How Laboratorio Linguistico Software Are Encouraging New Idiom Learners
Author: Carol Fleming
2. 4 Verifiable Benefits Of Using Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
3. What Is Self-regulation And How Can It Help Kids?
Author: Sherry Shellenberger
5. Top Three Reasons For Studying Photogrammetry
6. Did You Read Ever About These Types Of Algorithm Of Machine Learning?
7. Colors Institute Of Interior Designing
8. Importance Of Pastoral Care In Schools
Author: Priya Varma
9. What Does The Transactional Analysis Training Teaches You?
10. Prepare The Online Dba Interview Questions For Securing Your Dream Job
11. How To Go About Speaking Chinese – Picking The Right Chinese Course In Shanghai
Author: Michel Kern
12. 5 Important Things To Keep In Mind For Online Examinations
13. Water Zone
14. Exam Jn0-420 – Juniper Network Certified Specialist Automation And Devops (jncis – Devops)
Author: John Miller
15. Selenium Training Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar