ALL >> Travel >> View Article
7 Off-beat Thrilling Activities To Indulge In Goa
Total Articles: 153
When hear or see ads of Goa it always feels like let go instigation from our soul, this place is just a heaven on earth with a drop of nature all around, be the sea or vibrant beach, hills, forests, historic monument, nature, river etc, this place has it all. Moreover, nowadays the resorts also feature spa in south Goa, what else would one need, so before you book a spa appointment, try out some exciting yet unusual place to visit in Goa. Here are some unusual activities you should try in Goa:
1. Elephant bath: This is one of the thrilling experience recently gained popularity and one of the best offbeat destination in Goa. You can walk through the aromatic plantation or even on elephants back and enjoy the splash at a small water stream.
2. Island hopping: There are many islands in Goa, you can either trek or take a boat ride, the Charao Island, Divar island, Sao Jacinto island, Canancona island are the famous for an ideal place to laze around and get sunken in nature's lap.
3. Devils Canyon: As the name suggests this place was once ruled by demons and many stories are built based on rumors and people do believe this place to be cursed, as lives were sunk in this rocky turbulent river, but if you are not superstitious do visit this thrilling place.
4. Dudh Sagar falls: Dudhsagar falls is best to visit during the rainy season and also throughout the year, it is said to be the ‘sea of milk’. This place is about one an hour drive from Panaji, Goa, you can even take a trekking trip.
5. Goan caves: There are few manmade ancient caves in Goa with rich historic importance and is quite an offbeat location with very less footfall. Try visiting the Rivona caves, Aravalem caves, Lamgau caves.
6. Cabo de Rama: Take a trip to witness the ruins of an ancient fort with rich historical essence Cabo de Rama and also has a breathtaking view. The Portuguese have captured this fort defeating Indian King and this fort has witnessed many battles amongst the Portuguese, Indians and Moghuls.
Most of these trips are conducted during the daylight and by evening you can expect to return to your hotel/ resort and enjoy the beach or the happening nightlife in Goa. Goa is always full of tourists all around the year, so if you want to book Carmona beach resort, do book it in advance. One thing good about this place is that you can always hire and drive car or two-wheeler and take a spin all over the Goa without any hassle.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family