ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
All You Need To Know About Windows Cloud Dedicated Server Hosting
Total Articles: 3745
What exactly is a dedicated hosting service?
In a dedicated hosting configuration system, an entire server is leased or devoted to a single organization/company or for a single purpose use such as running a website. This is different from a shared hosting service in the way that shared hosting servers as the name suggests are shared by multiple clients. A dedicated hosting server can be setup within the premises of the business/company/organization or externally from a hosting service provider. Dedicated server can be managed and unmanaged. In managed systems, a separate hosting company will be handling your server resources and all of management tasks. In unmanaged systems, the user is in full control of the server. No matter what, windows cloud dedicated server hosting provides certain benefits which can be summed up as follows:
• Flexibility and customization: dedicated servers provide clients with absolute control over the servers and a higher degree of freedom than any other hosting services. Since the whole server is owned by a single client and not shared by multiple ones, the server and its resources can be customized according to the needs of the client. This makes sure that clients only have to pay for features that they require.
• Uptime: people in today’s world have become restless and they hate waiting for anything, in this situation making sure that your server is always up and remain functional is extremely essential. If your server were to be experiencing significant downtime, then all your customers would shift to competitor websites. Windows cloud dedicated server hosting ensures that your website or other business functions remain stable and operational 100% of the time.
• Server congestion: server congestion is not much of an issue while using dedicated hosting servers as compared to high traffic congestions and limited bandwith of shared hosting server. This serves as a beneficial feature of using dedicated servers.
• Security: dedicated servers such as the cloud Linux dedicated server hosting offer more protection from vulnerabilities that can be introduces when a single server is shared by multiple number of clients. Dedicated server users can employ a variety of security measures including setting up firewalls and VPNs according to their needs. In addition, dedicated servers that are situated in data centers provide physical security as such places would be secured using biometric sensors, guards and traps.
• Support: supporting plays a huge role in dedicated server hosting service as most of the organization or companies that use this to host critical and important computing functions and websites. A serious hosting service provider would offer 24 hours’ maintenance throughout the year to keep site disruption at a minimum.
Who can use dedicated servers?
Cloud Linux dedicated server hosting is more suitable for organizations or companies who have a large resource requirement. Since the whole server is given to a single company or business, it becomes cost efficient as they can opt for the services they only want and exclude the rest. Dedicated hosting also ensures that the business website receives a steady traffic growth and there is less and less congestion. This can also be used by different companies serving under a single administration. In this way they can control and modify all of their resources under a single hosting server. Due to cost of the dedicated hosting, it is best used by large scale websites expecting traffic of over a million.
Dedicated servers are ideal for large scale companies that are looking to have an entire server to itself. Windows cloud dedicated server hosting provides a reliable and stable hosting service that has little to no congestion issues. With high bandwith availability you can be assured that Cloud Linux dedicated Server Hosting can meet all your resource and data needs.
Web Hosting Articles1. Perks Of Affordable Cloud Hosting
2. Benefits Of Website Image Optimization
3. Types Of Web Hosting And Importance Of Website Monitoring
4. Layman’s Guide To Website Downtime
5. Why To Use Synthetic User Monitoring?
6. How To Buy Wordpress Hosting Services In India?
Author: Posvat Hosting
7. Available Perfect Features Of Cheapest Cloud Hosting And Linux Vps Hosting
8. Onlive Server Offer Powerful Cheap Based Dedicated Server Hosting Plans
Author: Shivani Bisht
9. Cheapest Linux Vps And Cheapest Cloud Hosting To Host Your Larger Websites
10. 5 Common Businesses That Will Benefit From Cloud Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
11. Tips Agar Website Cepat Diakses
12. Features And Benefits Of Vps Hosting Services
13. Understanding Website Downtime And Handling It
14. Make Tutorial For Effective Beauty Photography
Author: So you want to do the makeup very effectively for
15. What Are The Benefits Of Upgrading To Vps Hosting?