ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Small Curb Appeal Updates With A Big Impact
Total Articles: 39
Does your home's exterior look less than inviting? Before undergoing a huge home improvement project, consider these small curb appeal updates that yield a huge impact on your home's curb appeal:
Dress Up the Front Door
We did a previous post on replacing entry doors that covers just how much a new entry door can make a difference to your home. Check out the blog post here. Entry doors make a huge impact on guests as they enter your home. A dirty, old entry door can steer guests away and suggest a negative view of the interior of your home. By replacing or updating your entry door, you can create an inviting first impression to guests.
Replace Old Hardware
Old hardware can date the exterior of a home. By updating house numbers, door knockers, door bells, and locks, you can significantly update your home's curb appeal with little time and effort. When replacing hardware, make sure that all of the finishes complement one another to create a cohesive look!
Your home's curb appeal can make a huge difference. Lighting can create a welcome ambiance for your home, as well as add security and safety. One option would be to replace or install wall light fixtures next to your entry door. Another option would be to include some low-voltage, or solar powered, landscape lighting to light up the walkway leading to your home's entryway.
Adding plants is a great way to add life to your home's exterior and to create some serious curb appeal. New plants can be incorporated in your landscaping, by adding flower boxes, or incorporated around your entryway. Don't have a huge front yard, or no yard at all? Purchase ready made containers from your local garden center.
When updating your home's exterior, don't forget about the mailbox! Your mailbox should complement your home's architectural style and exterior colors. A good tip is to match your mailbox to your home's exterior trim color and complement it with a post color that matches your siding color. Before choosing a new mailbox, it is also important to check with your neighborhood HOA to find out if a particular mailbox is required.
These tips are a great way to create a more inviting look for your home's exterior. If these tips aren't enough to transform your home, it may be wise to consider contacting an expert, such as Balducci Exteriors to help you transform your curb appeal into one that will have all of the neighbors jealous.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma