ALL >> General >> View Article
A Healthy Tyre For A Safer Drive
Total Articles: 17
Here are few key points on how you can keep your tyres healthy and avoid any future problem that may arise due to them:
1)Maintain proper tyre pressure- Making a habit of regular checking of inflation pressure of the tyres can make it safer to drive and increases the life of the tyres. When buying tyres you should not only keep tyre prices in mind but also check the valves and other features.
2)Rotation of Tyres- The front and back tyres wear differently; this requires rotating them after a fix span of time. As a general practice they should be rotated after every 10,000 km or six months time duration. The rotation of the car tyres help maintain the right traction and grip with the road required for its smooth running.
3)Keeping eye on Tyre Threads- As a routine you should check your tyres before every journey or every month if you use your vehicle occasionally. After every journey there is deterioration in the threads of the tyres. You should keep measuring the thread size to keep a note of it. Also, your orderly checks of your bike tyres helps you gauge its condition to be taken out in wet conditions or not.
4)Replacing the Tyre- Many a times people ignore replacing tyre even when they know it can be dangerous as for them buying tyre is wastage of time when they have to visit many tyre shops but now a day's online sites provide you tyre prices online which are very affordable. You don't have to waste your time; just log on to the website choose the tyre model as per your need and make the payment online. The product will be delivered at your door step.
5)Checking the Spare Tyre- Spare tyres are emergency backups. They only come out in case of need and are never checked for any problem. You should check your car's spare tyre at least once in two months and spare tyres more than six years old should be used only in emergency. You should replace your spare tyre if it is ten years old.
6)Wheel Alignment- Wearing of the car tyres is a common phenomenon. However, tyres wear in uneven way and require regular checkups. Usually, tyres in the front wear faster as compared to the back tyres because they carry the load of the engine too. The edges of the tryes wear down fast and too much wearing of the edge leads to pulling of the vehicle into one direction. This is the sign that the wheel alignment should be done.
General Articles1. Char Dham Yatra
Author: kuldeep dogra
2. How Businesses Can Champion Online Reviews
Author: Mr. Geoffrey James Day
3. Per Spostarsi Tra La Chiesa E Il Ricevimento Del Dulwich College
4. How To Charge Nintendo Switch When Not At Home
Author: Bradon Wilson
5. How To Set Internet Browser Tabs
Author: Edward Lewis
6. What Makes A Good Child Learning And Development Centre
Author: Nichola Moss
7. Amazon Has Announced Its Holiday Restrictions For Toys And Games
8. Successful Installation Of Foam Detector At Tata Chemicals
Author: Pune Techtrol
9. How To Buy Fiber Laser Equipment In The Sale?
10. Digital Marketing Agency In Bangalore
Author: webi7 media
11. Stay Safe And Lit With Ultra Bright Lights
Author: Justin Tomney
12. Trademark Registration In India
Author: Olive Credson
13. Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In
14. 8 Things Your Dog Needs To Boat Safely
Author: Games Willy
15. Filmywap Apk Download: Watch Movies, Tv Shows & Sports On Android Mobile
Author: Riya Sharma