ALL >> Business >> View Article
Fantasy Cricket, Cricket Fantasy
Total Articles: 4
CricBattle Daily Fantasy Cricket League Tips
South Africa vs Sri Lanka
A sensational spell by Imran Tahir that rocked the middle-order, splendid support bowling by Wayne Parnell and Chris Morris and crafty half-centuries by Hashim Amla and Faf du Plessis powered South Africa to an emphatic eight-wicket victory against Sri Lanka in the first One Day International (ODI) at St. George’s Park in Port Elizabeth on Saturday. Sri Lanka managed a lowly 181 after South Africa won the toss and inserted the visitors. The Proteas reached 185 for two with 94 balls to spare. Sri Lanka, well-entrenched on 86 for two, slumped to a below-par 181 in blistering conditions and on a slightly two-paced wicket.
• Best economical pick – Parnell trapped Niroshan Dickwella in front for one in the second over and removed his opening partner Weerakkody for five to reduce Sri Lanka to 14 for two at the infancy stage of the match in blistering conditions. Kusal Mendis settled Sri Lanka’s nerves and picked up the run-rate by striking eight fours in his first 33 balls at the crease as he dominated a 72-run partnership with a slightly out-of-sorts Chandimal.
• Top captains & vice captains – Hashim Amla completed his 31st half-centuries in ODIs and featured in partnerships of 71 off 79 balls with Quinton de Kock and 60 with Faf du Plessis. Amla’s 57 came off 71 balls with five fours and a six. A hallmark of the opening partnership was the smart rotating of the strike between Amla and De Kock. During the Sri Lankan innings, the introduction of Tahir changed the complexion of the match, although Wayne Parnell inflicted the early damage. Imran Tahir captured 3-26 with a world-class performance which included the wickets of Dinesh Chandimal for 22 with a googly, and the scalp of Kusal Mendis with a slider for 62. Parnell, with 3-48, and Morris, with 2-29, aided him splendidly.
• Smart pick – When Asela Gunaratne’s clever slow spin caused the downfall of Amla (caught and bowled), AB de Villiers gave the singing fans the taste of his glorious shot-making as he mauled the Sri Lankan slow bowlers with some audacious sweeps and reverse laps. He finished unbeaten on 30.
• Cautions Pick – The Sri Lankan wicket keeper and most experienced batsman Dinesh Chandimal played a very slow knock in first ODI. He faced 55 balls while scored just 22 runs in that innings.
Join our fan pages:
Web Site : www.cricbattle.com
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray