ALL >> Business >> View Article
Fantasy Cricket, Cricket Fantasy
Total Articles: 4
CricBattle Daily Fantasy Cricket League Tips
South Africa vs Sri Lanka
A sensational spell by Imran Tahir that rocked the middle-order, splendid support bowling by Wayne Parnell and Chris Morris and crafty half-centuries by Hashim Amla and Faf du Plessis powered South Africa to an emphatic eight-wicket victory against Sri Lanka in the first One Day International (ODI) at St. George’s Park in Port Elizabeth on Saturday. Sri Lanka managed a lowly 181 after South Africa won the toss and inserted the visitors. The Proteas reached 185 for two with 94 balls to spare. Sri Lanka, well-entrenched on 86 for two, slumped to a below-par 181 in blistering conditions and on a slightly two-paced wicket.
• Best economical pick – Parnell trapped Niroshan Dickwella in front for one in the second over and removed his opening partner Weerakkody for five to reduce Sri Lanka to 14 for two at the infancy stage of the match in blistering conditions. Kusal Mendis settled Sri Lanka’s nerves and picked up the run-rate by striking eight fours in his first 33 balls at the crease as he dominated a 72-run partnership with a slightly out-of-sorts Chandimal.
• Top captains & vice captains – Hashim Amla completed his 31st half-centuries in ODIs and featured in partnerships of 71 off 79 balls with Quinton de Kock and 60 with Faf du Plessis. Amla’s 57 came off 71 balls with five fours and a six. A hallmark of the opening partnership was the smart rotating of the strike between Amla and De Kock. During the Sri Lankan innings, the introduction of Tahir changed the complexion of the match, although Wayne Parnell inflicted the early damage. Imran Tahir captured 3-26 with a world-class performance which included the wickets of Dinesh Chandimal for 22 with a googly, and the scalp of Kusal Mendis with a slider for 62. Parnell, with 3-48, and Morris, with 2-29, aided him splendidly.
• Smart pick – When Asela Gunaratne’s clever slow spin caused the downfall of Amla (caught and bowled), AB de Villiers gave the singing fans the taste of his glorious shot-making as he mauled the Sri Lankan slow bowlers with some audacious sweeps and reverse laps. He finished unbeaten on 30.
• Cautions Pick – The Sri Lankan wicket keeper and most experienced batsman Dinesh Chandimal played a very slow knock in first ODI. He faced 55 balls while scored just 22 runs in that innings.
Join our fan pages:
Web Site : www.cricbattle.com
Business Articles1. Be A Security Guard And Live A Life With Dignity While Protecting Commoners
Author: George Hoover
2. Have A Plan
3. Our Year Round Services Include Part - Iii
4. Best Smart Security
Author: SecurPoint Security
5. Choosing The Best Security Guard Company In Delhi
Author: Sushma Deshwal
6. Siddhakala Renewable Energy System Pvt. Ltd
Author: SIDDHAKALA RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEM PVT. LTD
7. Why You Should Use Professionals To Deal With Your Bed Bug Issues
Author: Steve Stein
8. Bed Bug Exterminators And The Solution To Your Bed Bug Problem
Author: Steve Stein
9. Chief Sand Supplier In Hyderabad
Author: Sand Suppliers
10. What Do Hvac Repair Technicians Do?
11. Professionally Expert Technician Of Air Condition
Author: Honestair Systems
12. Why Live Chat Script Is Necessary
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. How Does Advertising Use Your Imagination?
14. Export Compliance Needs – What People Should Do?
Author: Fred Danny
15. Hair Removal Products & Epilators Review
Author: Smooth Life