ALL >> Business >> View Article
Fantasy Cricket, Cricket Fantasy
Total Articles: 4
CricBattle Daily Fantasy Cricket League Tips
South Africa vs Sri Lanka
A sensational spell by Imran Tahir that rocked the middle-order, splendid support bowling by Wayne Parnell and Chris Morris and crafty half-centuries by Hashim Amla and Faf du Plessis powered South Africa to an emphatic eight-wicket victory against Sri Lanka in the first One Day International (ODI) at St. George’s Park in Port Elizabeth on Saturday. Sri Lanka managed a lowly 181 after South Africa won the toss and inserted the visitors. The Proteas reached 185 for two with 94 balls to spare. Sri Lanka, well-entrenched on 86 for two, slumped to a below-par 181 in blistering conditions and on a slightly two-paced wicket.
• Best economical pick – Parnell trapped Niroshan Dickwella in front for one in the second over and removed his opening partner Weerakkody for five to reduce Sri Lanka to 14 for two at the infancy stage of the match in blistering conditions. Kusal Mendis settled Sri Lanka’s nerves and picked up the run-rate by striking eight fours in his first 33 balls at the crease as he dominated a 72-run partnership with a slightly out-of-sorts Chandimal.
• Top captains & vice captains – Hashim Amla completed his 31st half-centuries in ODIs and featured in partnerships of 71 off 79 balls with Quinton de Kock and 60 with Faf du Plessis. Amla’s 57 came off 71 balls with five fours and a six. A hallmark of the opening partnership was the smart rotating of the strike between Amla and De Kock. During the Sri Lankan innings, the introduction of Tahir changed the complexion of the match, although Wayne Parnell inflicted the early damage. Imran Tahir captured 3-26 with a world-class performance which included the wickets of Dinesh Chandimal for 22 with a googly, and the scalp of Kusal Mendis with a slider for 62. Parnell, with 3-48, and Morris, with 2-29, aided him splendidly.
• Smart pick – When Asela Gunaratne’s clever slow spin caused the downfall of Amla (caught and bowled), AB de Villiers gave the singing fans the taste of his glorious shot-making as he mauled the Sri Lankan slow bowlers with some audacious sweeps and reverse laps. He finished unbeaten on 30.
• Cautions Pick – The Sri Lankan wicket keeper and most experienced batsman Dinesh Chandimal played a very slow knock in first ODI. He faced 55 balls while scored just 22 runs in that innings.
Join our fan pages:
Web Site : www.cricbattle.com
Business Articles1. Are You Looking For Instant Setup Of Hushmail Account On Iphone?
2. Industrial Portable Fans Are Designed To Keep The Work Place Safe!
Author: Mark Pingler
3. Business Coaching As A Valuable Asset For You And Your Business
Author: Ian Marsh
4. How To Make Gst Tax Invoice? Which Gst Software One Should Use?
Author: Sagar Gore
5. Easy Guide To Get The Best Custom Optical Filters
Author: Lee wood
6. Movers Services In Dubai, Movers And Packers Company In Dubai, Moving And Shifting Company In Dubai
7. Web Design And Seo Service Company
8. Fast & Reliable Onsite Computer Services
9. Coated Fabrics Market Size To Grow Over $22.57 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
10. Carpet Cleaning And Upholstery Cleaning
11. Carpet Cleaning Services In Sherman Oaks
12. Cheap Carpet Steam Cleaning
13. The Provision Of These Loans Empowers You To Take Out Quick Cash
Author: Jack martin
14. Bearings Market Size Projected To Grow Over $110 Million By 2024
Author: Gomez R
15. Free Classifieds India