ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Ps3 Flashing Yellow Light - How To Fix Playstation 3 Blinking Light Errors
Total Articles: 307
Are you one of those gamers dealing with the PS3 blinking yellow light problem? If so, then I'm sure you greet some helpers. That's why I want to take this article to tell you a few simple tricks for how to fix the flashing PS3 light and start playing again.
Follow these easy steps to stop the PS3 Flashing Yellow Light
As crazy as it sounds, just disable your console and come back on can sometimes get rid of the yellow light error PlayStation 3. Do this first
If this does not work and you still have a flashing yellow light on your PS3, then unhook all the cords. Plug them back now and try again.
Another trick to use if the above 2 do not work is to try to clean all the dust from your PS3 and make sure it has room to breathe. Overheating may cause yellow flashing lights.
The last thing to do if the above tips do not help is to disconnect your hard drive for about 15 minutes or so and let the PS3 "reset". Then hang up and try again.
Now these tips are great and work half the time. But if your PlayStation 3 is one of those who do not want to cooperate, then you are going to have to actually have it repaired. There are 2 ways to do this...
Way 1 - Let Sony fix your PS3 flashing yellow light problem
This is by far the most common way to get rid of flashing light on your system. This is because it is easy enough to simply ship your system out of Sony and be done with it. There are some problems, however, and it would be bad if you did this and did not know about them. Some of these problems are that it can sometimes take weeks or even months to recover your PlayStation 3 when you send it for repair for yellow flashing lights. Another fact is that if your warranty is expired, you are going to have to pay Sony to repair it and it is not cheap. I speak $ 130 or more!
Way 2 - Fix PS3 flashing yellow light at home by yourself
Before going any further, let me advise you not to do this unless you have a repair guide are have taken a Sony PlayStation 3 apart before. Anyway, this method involves dismantling your PS3 and fixing the blinking light error at home. It can usually be done with some common tools and you will not have to pay for extra parts or repair service from Sony. As you can see, I think it's a better deal to fix yourself PlayStation 3, but it's all up to you!
For more details, visit - http://www.playstationrepairer.co.uk/
Hardware/Software Articles1. Better Health With Spirulina Supplement
Author: owen thomson
2. Garmin Map Update Error Connecting To Server 1-888 524 8675
Author: Garmin GPS Update
3. Built Strong Relationship With Customer Through Crm Software Company
Author: crm software
4. How To Handle Temporary Staffing Schedules
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. How Enterprise Mobile Application Development Is Going To Change Your Business Strategies
Author: Emma Watson
6. Natural Gas Conservation Tips And Facts, Gas Billing
7. Transportation Management Software (tms)
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How To Achieve Your Desired Target With Mlm Matrix Plan?
Author: MLM Software
9. How Sap Hybris Will Be A Game-changer For Your Business
Author: Sonata Software
10. Global Biometric Sensor Market Growth
11. Shopify Ecommerce Application Development
Author: Abinash Ghosh
12. Why Business Organizations Need Email Archiving?
Author: Frank Bower
13. Samsung Repairs In London – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
14. Reliable Htc Repair Centre In London – Htc Repairer
15. Quick Motorola Repairs – Motorola Repairer