ALL >> Health >> View Article
Herbal Remedies To Relieve Osteoarthritis Pain And Joint Stiffness Effectively
Total Articles: 210
Osteoarthritis is stated to be the most common type of arthritis. It is actually stated to be a biomedical and physiological disease. In general, the cartilage that provides a cushion between bones break down and wear away, thereby permitting the bones to scrub and beam against each other. The problem with osteoarthritis is not just the pain, but also the stiffness that makes patients immovable. Here, it is suggested that to relieve joint stiffness and also the pain, patients are recommended to rely on the herbal remedy called as Rumatone capsules.
Different causes addressed: The excellent thing about these herbal remedies to relieve osteoarthritis pain is that they address the different categories of arthritis in an effective manner. Yes, it is generally stated that arthritis is classified into three and they are one that occurs because of degenerative conditions, while the second is the one that occurs due to rheumatic conditions and third is because of infections. This means that not just osteoarthritis; these capsules will be effective in addressing other types of arthritis as well.
What happens in arthritis?
This condition affects the health of cartilage and contributes to their wear and tear. It also leads to misalignment of joints, thereby affecting the health of cartilage. This, in turn, will lead to the misalignment of joints and infects synovial fluid, thereby leading to stiffness and pain when a patient moves. To relieve joint stiffness, Rumatone capsules will counter these effects. Besides relieving pain and stiffness, these capsules will also help with preventing future outbreaks as well.
The role played by ingredients: These herbal remedies to relieve osteoarthritis pain contain the following effective herbal ingredients to bring the right kind of relief for patients with osteoarthritis and other types of arthritis:
1. Kali mirch is an ingredient that is used from time immemorial for treating arthritis. Due to its anti-inflammatory property, it will bring down the swelling, thereby making the movement easier for arthritis patients.
2. Any type of pain in the body can be relieved with the help of pipal and this is why it can bring pain relief for arthritis patients.
3. Kalonji is another ingredient in Rumatone capsules and the reason behind its addition is that it can relieve joint pain.
4. Lohban herb is added because it can support the natural inflammatory response of the body and can relieve joint stiffness by taking gentle care of the joints.
5. Amla is known for its effectiveness in reducing inflammation around joints and will help with relieving the wear and tear in joints caused due to age and other factors.
6. Nag bhasma is an ayurvedic preparation from lead and the reason behind its addition in herbal remedies to relieve osteoarthritis pain is that it is used for treating arthritis and the pain and stiffness associated with this condition.
To relieve joint stiffness, many other ingredients like shudh kuchla, kesar, moti pishti, chopchini, swarna bhasma, suranjan, sonth, rigni, and rasna are part of these herbal remedies to relieve osteoarthritis pain.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important