ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ns0-191 Free Demo Material
Total Articles: 61
In this scenario, which action will solve the error condition?
A. Add a rule to the default export policy to Include the -clientmatch 192.168.10.0/24 parameter.
B. Stop and start NewSVM.
C. Associate a correct export policy to the root volume (/) of NewSVM.
D. Configure the default route for NewSVM correctly.
Microsoft SQL Server is being hosted from a Microsoft Hyper-V cluster and is mounting a LUIM from NetApp storage that contains its working databases.
In this scenario, which product would be used to ensure that consistent Snapshot copies of the database are obtained?
A. SnapManager for MS Exchange
B. SnapManager for Virtual Infrostructure
C. SnapManager For SQL server
D. SnapManager for Hyper-V
You are preparing to implement a storage virtual machine (SVM) in a SAN configuration. You need to eliminate single points of failure and enable the system to survive component failures.
According to NetApp, what is the recommended minimum number of paths per LUN connecting to each node being used by an SVM in a cluster?
An administrator on a clustered Data ONTAP 8.3.1 system created a FlexClone of a volume containing a LUN, but the new LUN Is offline and cannot be seen by the client.
In this scenario, which two actions will solve the problem? (Choose two.)
A. The LUN must be mapped to an initiator group.
B. The new volume must be split from the parent volume before the LUN can be used.
C. The LUN must be renamed to be different from the parent LUN.
D. The LUN needs to be brought online.
A customer is using DP SnapMirror replication between two clusters. The source cluster is using Clustered Data ONTAP 8.2.3
Which two versions are acceptable for the destination cluster to be operating? (Choose two.)
Your customer has a 2-node cluster with two FAS2554 controllers running clustered Data ONTAP 8.3. You want to upgrade non-disruptively to clustered Data ONTAP 8.3.1 using the rolling-upgrade method.
Which two operations would you perform before issuing the ^storage failover takeover - ofnode NodeA~ command? (Choose two.)
A. Upgrade the service processor of all nodes.
B. Migrate all LIFs used for iSCSI and FC away from NodeA.
C. Change the default boot image to the new image.
D. Install the new software image on all nodes.
You log in to a SnapMirror destination to review the system. Which scanner would you expect to see running?
A. active bitmap rearmangement
B. container block reclamation
C. blocks used summary update
Education Articles1. Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring A Science Private Tutor For Your Child
2. Open Up An Exciting New World With Expert Online Science Tutors
3. What Do Tutors Actually Do During Sat/act Tutoring?
4. Should You Get A Tutor For The Sat And Act?
5. Things To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor
6. Key Points To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor For Your Child
7. Important Points To Note About Your English Tutor
8. Why You Should Consider A Tutor: Teachers Vs. Tutors
9. How To Choose A Tutoring Company
10. How To Choose A Tutor (or Other Education Service Provider)
11. Why You Need An Act Tutor And An Sat Tutor
12. Get To Know About Learning Chinese In China Today
Author: Michel Kern
13. Iim Udaipur Admission 2019 : Eligibility, Criteria And Process
Author: Mba Universe
14. How To Market Yourself Within The It Industry
Author: Edmund Brunetti
15. Java Application Development India