ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Common Problems With The Ps3 And How To Fix Them
Total Articles: 307
You are actively playing a game of modern warfare when the unthinkable happens; your current console abandons and dies. ARGH. Some of the major defects are caused by overheating which can cause problems for graphics chips as well as the CPU, the first task is to unplug the game system and leave it no less than 120 minutes. Then make sure you have your ps3 in a very well-ventilated area in addition; the vents are not clogged with particles which can sometimes solve your problem and make you play again quickly.
Some of the questions these guides can help include
• Cleaning the lens of your Blu-ray PS3
• Any problems you may have with the PlayStation Bluetooth Controllers
• Problems with movies and games that are frozen or stopped working
• PlayStation 3 blinking problems
• Problems with video and audio settings
• Correction of the display or display in any respect o And of course the yellow light of death
Although the PlayStation 3 has several positive aspects, some of these common problems cause distress to a large number of players around the world.
The online guides that are available offer a lot of additional information on how to get the best out of your ps3, including how to install a Linux operating system on your PlayStation 3 allowing it to become a desktop PC , How to replace the hard drive on your PS3 and setting up media servers.
There are obvious problems and solutions to consider when troubleshooting problems with your PlayStation 3. For example, if the disc does not play, make sure the disc is clean. If it is not, wipe it thoroughly. If a disc does not play, you will also need to check the contents on the disc to be sure it is compatible with the PS3. Many discs from other gaming systems are not compatible with the PS3. Some music discs can be particularly problematic and you must make sure that any music you are trying to play on your PS3 is not copy protected. If this is the case, it will not be read correctly on the system.
You must also make sure that the PS3 does not overheat. A possible sign of overheating is if your PS3 light alternately blinks between green and red. If this happens, stop it and check the vents, removing any kind of obstacles around the console.
Connections to the modem can also cause many basic problems during playback. The PS3 is not made for slow dial-up modem connections, and this can even damage your PS3, so use only broadband networks or the like when connecting to the Internet.
Audio problems are often caused by cable settings or problems. If you cannot hear the sound during playback, check the input mode on the TV to ensure that the cables you are using are compatible with the TV and the PS3. Also check the input and output of your audio and video settings. If they are not configured correctly, you do not have sound and video. This is a mistake that many people will make here in order to check the input and output is strongly advised. Still if you are experiencing any problem than visit PlayStation repair centre.
For more details, visit - http://www.playstationrepairer.co.uk/
Hardware/Software Articles1. Better Health With Spirulina Supplement
Author: owen thomson
2. Garmin Map Update Error Connecting To Server 1-888 524 8675
Author: Garmin GPS Update
3. Built Strong Relationship With Customer Through Crm Software Company
Author: crm software
4. How To Handle Temporary Staffing Schedules
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. How Enterprise Mobile Application Development Is Going To Change Your Business Strategies
Author: Emma Watson
6. Natural Gas Conservation Tips And Facts, Gas Billing
7. Transportation Management Software (tms)
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How To Achieve Your Desired Target With Mlm Matrix Plan?
Author: MLM Software
9. How Sap Hybris Will Be A Game-changer For Your Business
Author: Sonata Software
10. Global Biometric Sensor Market Growth
11. Shopify Ecommerce Application Development
Author: Abinash Ghosh
12. Why Business Organizations Need Email Archiving?
Author: Frank Bower
13. Samsung Repairs In London – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
14. Reliable Htc Repair Centre In London – Htc Repairer
15. Quick Motorola Repairs – Motorola Repairer