ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Sony Xperia P And Sony Xperia U - The Latest Sony Smartphones
Total Articles: 175
Sony has announced a series of Sony branded mobile phones at Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona, Spain. Both of them are called Sony Xperia P and Sony Xperia.
The Sony Xperia P comes with a 4 "Reality screen, also known as WhiteMagic technology. The real screen brightness of the phone has been improved with it. The UI uses a fourth sub pixel called the traditional RGB setting or white pixel, you can expect excellent contrast and brightness. If not so good with the so-called Old Reality screens ... Even under heavy sunshine, you can see everything with vibrant and bright colors.
The phone comes with an aluminum unibody and the same futuristic design you like on the Sony Xperia S. The transparent strip in question, available in three colors.
This phone can shoot videos with an amazing 8MP camera in 1080p. The phone comes with the so-called ST-Ericsson NovaThor U8500. I'm sure you are simply amazed by the view of the Ericsson word. In a small part, Ericsson is still part of these new Sony handheld devices. The phone also has a micro HDMI port. You can easily connect this work to HDTV and see everything in a larger picture or view.
You will also love the NFC connection feature. This makes it compatible with Sony's Smart Tags. With this handset you will also get a SmartDock. The handset can now be shipped with the Android Gingerbread OS, but later this year you will get an Ice Cream Sandwich update.
Now let's talk about Sony Xperia U. This is a little smaller than his brother Xperia P. It comes with a 3.5 "Reality screen (FWVGA resolution). It comes with a 5MP camera, but it also uses the Exmor R Sensor, which can shoot videos at 1080p.
Also, you will get an in-ear plug and a mixed cable-free Smart Headset with this headset. You will also get an application launcher called SmartKey. The same futuristic look is also present in this handset. So you'll see the transparent strip on this handheld. Unlike the Xperia P, you can only see the backlight that changes the color to match the phone's existing wallpaper. If you want to change the color of the phone, you can do so by removing the plastic cover at the bottom of the phone. It has been made interchangeable and comes in pink and yellow colors. You can choose to stick with the default black bottom cover. It also comes with Android Gingerbread, and you'll be able to update your brother's operating system with the latest Android Iteration this year.
These are two of the latest Sony smartphones; These are Sony Xperia P and Sony Xperia U.
For more details, visit - http://www.ukwiderepair.co.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 2018 Mobile Apps Ux Trends, Tips And A Little Bit More
Author: Oleksiy Kuryliak
2. Few Expert-recommended Tips For A Better Food And Beverage Social Media Plan
Author: Lee Wood
3. Seven Monies Services Limited
4. Healthcare Software Plays A Main Role In Running Hospitals
Author: James Blake
5. Being A Perfect Android Developer
Author: Eldon Broady
6. How To Activate Mcafee Subscription And Redeem Mcafee Retail Card?
Author: James Enrique
7. Photogrammetry: Latest Technology To Create Maps Using Drones?
8. Web Development Company | Website Development Service
Author: Rajeev mishra
9. Are You Facing Network Problems With Your Mobile Phone Get Solution
Author: Natasa Suri
10. Why Ps4 Greatest Game Console Forever?
Author: PS4 Repair
11. Nokia Cracked Screen Repair In The Uk
12. Samsung Galaxy S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk
13. 3 Real World Advantages Of Blockchain Smart Contracts
14. Software Bugs - How To Avoid?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
15. Hdcvi Camera Systems Redefining The Security System In The World