ALL >> Dating-Love-Romance >> View Article
How To Get Proposed Without Even Asking It?
Total Articles: 27
Did you fall in love with someone? Then you probably already start making plans for the future. Even if you used an Indian dating app, things can get very serious between you and your partner, if it turns out that you two are a perfect match.
We all know that you started using this more as a gaming app than actually to consider it as a way to meet your spouse. But now you met someone and you already picture yourself in the posture of a bride. But, it is possible for your boyfriend to propose without even asking him or talking to him about it? If you want to be subtle about this, there are a few ways that may help you get there.
1. Get over the feeling that he will never propose
Yes, it is true that men tend to avoid talking about this and postponing it, making us think that we are unwanted or not suitable to become their wives. Even if you used an online dating app in India, this doesn’t mean you can’t hope for a long term relationship. If you already got to the point of talking about marriage and you got that speech in which he tells you that he is not ready, do not despair. There are ways to make it happen.
2. Turn your weaknesses into power
Instead of becoming clingy in your attempt to prove him that you are the perfect woman to become his wife, give him some space and give yourself some time to do what you like. You see, in the chase of posing in the perfect housewife and trying to show our best qualities, we tend to forget who we are and what makes us happy. So if he needs more time to think about it, very well, give it to him. Meanwhile, focus on yourself as well and take care of yourself. Believe it or not, men act pretty much like springs, the more space you give them, the more likely they are to spring back to you. It may be the opposite that you are feeling to do, but it is the best approach because what you want and your happiness counts as well.
3. Tie back the connections with yourself
As mentioned before, instead of spending all your energy on what he wants and needs, use it for yourself. The online dating service in India may have helped out up to this point, but it is your turn to do something about it. So, take some time to be with yourself, to reconnect with yourself, and rediscover who you really are. Recharge yourself with positive energy and when you come back, you will have a different attitude, wanting to do the things that make you happy. And when a woman is happy and focused on herself, she instantly becomes very attractive to a man.
Getting him to see that you can be happy without being clingy, managing to take care of yourself without his help, will make him come to you like you’re the magnet. Reminding him who you are, the woman he fell in love with, is exactly what you need to do to make him propose without even asking for it.
So if you are looking for singles and want him to propose you follow us for more such tips. EverAfterDating.com is an online dating site and launching soon their online dating mobile app for the iOS users, Android users and singles in India. So, singles get ready to mingle in the new way to find your perfect match.
Dating/Love/Romance Articles1. Enjoy Your Valentine's Day With Udaipur Call Girl
Author: Swati Mishra
2. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck
Author: Fuck Fuck
3. Molika Independent Girl Chennai Service
4. The Jewish Dating Site Makes It Easy To Find Your Life Partner
5. 5 Tips That Will Help You Go On Dates If You Are An Introvert
Author: Richa Verma
6. Find Best Match Making Portal For Dating A Jewish Man
7. Memorable Wedding At San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photography
8. Looking For An Exotic Date ?-24 Carat Is The Right Place.
Author: mark swan
9. What You Should Know About Selfie Sticks?
10. Wedding Services Provider, Wedding Planner In Delhi
11. Perfect-b: Enhance Breast Naturally, Herbal Bust Firming Enlargement Cream
Author: shriya jimani
12. Lovely Udaipur Call Girls To Fill Your Heart With Joy
Author: Swati Mishra
13. Why Are Wedding Planners Essential To Create A Perfect Nuptial?
Author: Rohit Tigga
14. 8 Facts You Really Do Know As A Divorced Single
Author: Richa Verma
15. Millionaire Dating Sites For Rich Singles