ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Why Have A Mobile App For Your Ecommerce Business?
Total Articles: 44
The digital market is expanding each and every day. Along with this expansion, the one thing which is expanding is the penetration of mobile devices. The mobile penetration has increased the base of users who now access the internet. This increased penetration has bought a huge market potential for those who are indulged in the eCommerce business. In the fast moving world, people are always on the go. They hardly find time to log on their laptop or PC just to make an online purchase. Mobile caters to the need of this fast paced life by the virtue of being a handy and compatible device. People more often tend to make an online purchase using their mobile. After discussing a brief about the expansion of mobile shopping, we will look at the benefits that a mobile app brings to your eCommerce business.
Benefits of mobile app for your business
1. Simply a booster for your conversion: By providing a wider market base to target, a mobile app certainly boosts the chances of your conversions. Considering the amount of traffic that mobiles and tablets drive these days, having a mobile app is unequivocal for your business.
2. Helps in building a stronger brand name: With a wider market penetration and distant reach for your business, a mobile app allows you to build a name for your business. It is a well know fact that the brand name is what most customers rely on and this is one thing that immensely contributes to customer retention. Thus, an opportunity to build a name for yourself is what a mobile app brings your way.
3. A delight for the customers: A hassle free and easy operation is what a customer wants when he/she decides to transact through your website. A mobile app provides the customer with freedom to make a purchase even in the middle of his/her daily schedule whenever he/she gets time. The kind of personalized UX provided by the mobile apps helps you in building positive brand image, plus increased chances of re-purchases by the same customers.
4. Effective marketing: Unlike the e-mail marketing, marketing through mobile app carry a definite potential. Most of the marketing e-mails are not even opened and lie discarded. However, connecting through mobile app and messages through social link certainly gather customer’s attention as most of the users are active on their mobiles and social networks at least once in the entire day.
Keeping in mind the positives of a mobile app for your business, this becomes a much-needed investment that your business needs. You can opt from any of the mobile app builders that are available in the market. OpenCart mobile app builder is one such tool that you can rely upon for building a mobile presence of your business if you own an OpenCart website.
Internet Marketing Articles1. A Detailed Knowledge About The Seo Services
Author: Elentrixweb Technology
2. Email Marketing Is The Greatest Of Internet Marketing
Author: All Emaillists
3. What Is Data Feed Management?
4. How To Secure The Proper Seo Keywords
Author: Mike Johnsons
5. Benefits Of Internet Marketing Agency
Author: Elizabeth Bradle
6. 4 Digital Marketing Efforts That Will Grow Your Business
Author: My Charlotte Digital
7. Why Shopping For Clothes Online Is Better
Author: Melanie Schwartz
8. Accelerate Your Business With Digital Marketing
Author: Promising Designs
9. Experiencing Life Like Entertainment Online With Social Media Sharing Websites
10. Loyalty Program Points Are Far More Powerful Than Cash
Author: Tom Booth
11. The Question Sticker By Instagram Is The New Opportunity
Author: Shubham Yadav
12. Digital Marketing Services Are Growing In Popularity
Author: Nirali Parikh
13. Digital Marketing – A Secret Key To Promote Business
Author: AMS Digital
14. Hammering Your Brand Into The Minds Of Your Customers Using Email Marketing
Author: Shubho Salateen
15. 4 Proven Ways You Can Improve Your Business Graph Consistently
Author: vipul serivastava