ALL >> General >> View Article
Understanding Planetary Positions: What Is Vedic Astrology?
Total Articles: 1
Vedic astrology is an age old astrological practice that originated in India in the vedic period. This astrology is even now prevalent in India and in fact it has experienced a renaissance in the last few decades. Millions of people are turning to Vedic astrology worldwide to know about their fate. More and more Americans are showing their interest in Vedic astrology. This is also known as Hindu astrology. It is believed that this practice of astrology was introduced on the planet Earth by Hindu testaments called Vedas.
The astrology is basically rising sun astrology. And it lays great emphasis on studying all heavenly bodies to reveal about a person and make predictions accordingly. This astrology finds birth chart of extreme importance in order to get information about a person's life. The birth chart is known as Janma patri according to Vedic astrology. Moon and zodiac sign positions help draw birth chart as well as ascertain Janma Rashi of a person. Janma Rashi could be termed as moon sign. Similarly Vedic astrology ascertains sun sign by studying position of sun in relation to zodiac.
Ketu and Rahu are two planetary points that crucially determine a person's fortune according to vedic astrology. Different positions of Rahu and Ketu could tell a great deal about future as well. These points happen to be at geometric distance of one hundred and eighty degree.
The astrolger of vedic astrology is known as Jyotishi. A Jyotishi observes various planetary movements in order to make predictions. Like western astrologyScience Articles, vedic astrology also offers it's daily horoscope.
Vedic astrology strongly believes that fate of a person keeps changing with his/her actions or karma. Changing planetary positions reflect the same thing.
Planets existing in the solar system are termed as navgarha and along with rahu and ketu they are examined to make astrological statements.
The astrology observes movements of various astrological stars on imaginary path. Usually there are two groups of stars in this astrology. Stars are in twenty six clusters and each cluster has a name.
Despite a lot of fuss and skepticism the astrology is gaining popularity in America and Europe. In India this astrology is even now used for match making. The astrology also offers suggestions regarding future actions and plans.
General Articles1. Ledger Nano S Support Phone Number @+1.866.967.8749 Ledger Nano S Support Phone Number
2. It Is A Great Website For Quality Backlinks
3. Important Factors To Consider Before Buying A Golf Villa At Mysore Road
4. Choosing Compatible Tikka Stocks
Author: Justin Juarez
5. Motivational Whatsapp Your Personal Keynote Speaker
Author: Shivam Verma
6. Rely On Reputable Forex Brokers For Best Profit Chances In Market
Author: Joyce Shen
7. How To Create Item Organization And Inventory Organization?
8. Career Options In Banking
Author: Karan Singh
9. How B2b Inbound Marketing Techniques Will Help You Achieve Prominent Position
Author: Andy Alagappan
10. Reason To Choose Concrete Swimming Pool Finishes
Author: Donald Byron
11. Reasons To Go For Troubled Teens Programs
Author: DISCOVERY RANCH
12. Selenium Training In Chennai
13. What All You Can Get From Aws Architect Training Program?
14. An Effective Guide To Choose An Important Java Training Institute
Author: Reshmi Agarwal
15. Most Useful Facts Pdt Treatment In Sta Rosa Laguna
Author: yancy oliveros