ALL >> Business >> View Article
Importance Of Property Valuation
Total Articles: 12
Property valuation helps an organization or an individual know the worth of the property. The fair price of a land, factory, or a building can be estimated through the valuation of a property. Property valuation of includes the estimation of a brand, copyright, intellectual property related rights, goodwill and company performance related to marketing and promotions.
There are numerous reasons why a property is being valued. Some of them are mentioned below:
Buying or selling of property: Valuation of property is important when buying or selling of property. Even if an individual wishes to rent his property, valuation of property becomes important. The rent of a property is usually 6-10% of the estimated price of property.
To mortgage a property: The valuation of property is important when a buyer wishes to seek loan against the security of property valuation is also done in case a loan for construction of a building is required.
For taxation purpose: Valuation of property is important when calculating the tax on property. Taxes include wealth tax, municipal tax, property tax, vacant land tax, ground rent tax etc, which an individual has to pay to various government departments.
For transfer of property: In case a person wishes to transfer his property, he will need to estimate the value of property. The stamp duty is calculated on the basis of the worth of property.
Compulsory Acquisition: In case an individual or an organization declares itself bankrupt and a compulsory acquisition or auctioning off the property is done, in such case the valuation of a property is important.
Adroit Valuation indeed plays a vital role even at the time of seeking loans against property i.e. where property acts either as a primary security or secondary collateral. Intangible property valuation has been made a practice in very business from an accounting perspective to understand business fair valves and to set up Property valuation values. Property valuation helps an organization or an individual know the worth of the property. The fair price of a land, factory, or a building can be estimated through the valuation of a property.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray