ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How To Become Assam Green Tea Wholesaler In India
Total Articles: 16
Assam, a hilly region in the north east of India is famous for its tea cultivations. There are numerous tea plantations in Assam where several tonnes of tea are produced every year. Majority of this tea is exported outside India. Very selected amount is distributed to the different parts of India. The climatic condition and the soil of the land, makes Assam a favourable region for tea cultivation. A major portion of the country’s economy is from this tea export. If you wish to become an Assam Green tea wholesaler in India you need to tie up with any of the leading tea estates in India. But, it is not easy to tie up. So is there any other option that you can opt for?
The best and the easiest way to become a green tea wholesaler in India is to open up an online store where you offer different types of tea from different tea producing companies. Anyone can purchase the tea and that too from anywhere. Make sure that your website is mobile friendly. A large chunk of the buyers are smart phone users. This means that they can check out your store at the click of a button. All they need to do is create an account in your website, select the green tea and place the order. They can make online payment or opt for cash on delivery as well.
As you intend to become a wholesaler, it means that you need to offer attractive discounts to your buyers. Most of your buyers will be tea stores, tea dealers or restaurants that offer tea to their customers. If you wish to maintain a healthy relation and that too for a long term basis, don’t forget offer discounts and interesting coupons that they can avail on their next purchase. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and take the plunge. Just make sure that you have the required cash to invest in this business. It might happen that in the initial few months, you don’t register huge profit. Do not lose hope. This happens with almost all types of business. You can expect to make profits from six months down the line.
Go ahead and start to build your rapport with all the well known tea producing companies. Once you develop the bond, you can go ahead and start your business. Start calling up the tae dealers today!
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Prakash Baruah who has written a number of articles on green tea and provides fruitful information. To find a green tea wholesaler in India, please visit www.rujanitea.com.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Fish Oil Market Size Projected To Grow At A $4 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
2. The Online Grocery Store Sydney Offers The Best Shopping Experience
3. Five Pawns E-juices For Sale: 5 Popular Five Pawns E-liquid Flavors You Can’t Miss Out On
Author: this article talks about five vape juices
4. Celebrate Rakhi In The Best Way Possible With Online Sweets Delivery
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
5. Ethiopian Roasted Coffee Is Processed While Following The Ancient Methods!
Author: Milkyas Tefera
6. 7 Tips For Better Spit Roasting
Author: Michael Foley
7. Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
Author: Alma miller
8. Craft Beer Tour Offers An Exciting Experience For Beer Lovers In Vietnam
Author: Brian McDonald
9. History Of The Matcha Green Tea Powder
10. Select The Food Hub By Following These Facts
Author: Rigonis Bistro
11. Why Everyone Should Consider Meal Delivery
Author: oliver shin
12. Benefits Of Coffee And Tea Vending Machines
Author: Vidya Sagar
13. 5 Popular Drinks In Sta. Rosa Laguna You Have To Try
Author: Dominik Banzon
14. Tips To Book The Right Cocktail Party Venue In San Francisco
Author: James Luke
15. Blueberry-best Online Cake Shop In Kochi