ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Moisturizing Gel For Dry Skin To Reduce Wrinkles And Scars
Total Articles: 189
Skin dryness problem can happen in any age as there are both internal and external factors that result in dryness problem. External factors like climate condition, air, heat, UV rays and various chemicals in surrounding environment highly affect skin cells and tissues. Lack of nutrition and increase in toxins and impurities in blood causes damage to cells, tissues and collagen in skin.
Mild dryness in skin with changing weather can be treated with the help of home remedies and some of these are listed below:
1. Milk cream – It is an amazing moisturizer which exfoliates dry surface of skin and promotes collagen production. Caprylic acid present in milk cream maintains pH balance in skin naturally.
2. Olive oil – It contains antioxidants which cleanse, moisturize and protect skin in a safe manner.
3. Honey – Applying honey prevents damage to cells and this slows down aging effects.
4. Castor oil – It is highly useful in case of sunburn, stretch marks, dry skin and acne. It also gives relief from itching caused due to dryness in skin.
5. Milk – It removes stains on the face, prevents premature aging, lowers allergic skin reaction, heals wounds, makes the face look more radiant, nourishes the skin and removes dead cells from skin.
6. Coconut oil – It is highly effective in treating problems related with dry skin like acne, psoriasis and eczema.
7. Almond oil – This oil lubricates skin and improves condition of epidermis.
8. Yogurt – It reduces fine lines, removes dead skin cells, hydrates dry patches, tightens pores and provides shine and glow to dry skin.
9. Oatmeal – It provides protection to skin against various allergic infections and soothes itchy skin.
10. Avocado oil – This oil increases collagen production and rejuvenates skin naturally.
Dry skin is very problematic in winter as skin gets damaged both due to cold air and use of hot water. To overcome severe problems related with dryness in skin, one can use Aloe Vera gel. This ayurvedic moisturizing gel for dry skin gives effective results to women and also men who have comparatively hard skin. It is made from extracts of natural aloe vera plant.
Aloe vera used in making ayurvedic moisturizing gel for dry skin gives the following benefits:
1. It promotes healthy functions of sebaceous glands. This maintains sebum level in skin and thus prevents dryness.
2. It makes skin smoother and softer. Gel of this plant repairs collagen damage and thus prevents early signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, etc.
3. It acts as a moisturizer and gives miraculous effects on all kinds of skin.
4. Regenerates new cells and tissues and thus effectively clears blemishes and scars from skin.
5. It effectively treats skin damage caused due to sunlight. It soothes skin and reduces inflammation, redness and tanning.
6. It also possesses properties that can remove layer of dead skin, lighten complexion and reduce wrinkles and scars.
These benefits make this ayurvedic moisturizing gel for dry skin highly effective. Aloe Vera gel is suitable for treating acute as well as chronic dryness in skin. It is manufactured under strict environment to maintain proper quality. Regularly use this ayurvedic moisturizing gel for dry skin to get effective results within 3 to 4 months.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe