ALL >> General >> View Article
Sharepoint Roles And Responsibilities
Total Articles: 16
Typically, in a SharePoint project the main roles are:
The SharePoint SharePoint administrator role includes setting up servers and infrastructure with services; SharePoint 2007/2010, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Windows 2003 and 2008 Server, SQL Server 2005/2008, IIS 6.0 and 7.0, network infrastructure, ISA server, and so on. I am responsible for maintaining and optimizing the SharePoint farm.
A SharePoint administrator requires knowledge of SQL Server and Windows Server. Since SharePoint stores all its data in SQL Server databases, knowledge of DBA is critical. However, the knowledge of Windows Server required to build and maintain a SharePoint farm is important. The Administrator role is often divided between two people working closely with OMS Administrator and a Windows Server DBA DBA. Required DBA skills are required in September for any SQL Server but the features of Windows Server to SharePoint Administrator that Must have some knowledge of include:
Good knowledge in IIS and the architecture of it
Windows Server Manager
Active Directory (LDAP, ADLDS, ADAM, etc.)
DNS and SMTP
Network Load Balancing (NLB)
Firewall (NLB hardware and software)
Event Viewer and Performance Monitor
PowerShell script will be added benefit if the search in SharePoint 2010
But I suggest some knowledge of SharePoint development experience will add additional benefits to this role.
However, the main thing is to understand the SharePoint features and services out-of-the-box pretty well so that you do not program something SharePoint've out of the box. SharePoint development This feature of setting Involves out of the box. So we should explain how project requirements to achieve with the least programming.
There are some tricks that SharePoint Designer is really necessary for the SharePoint project. But in my experience, it's good to have a designer in your team so developers can focus on programming no need to waste time on their customization. Designers are responsible for all "non-programming" customization of the SharePoint solution. Good understanding of SharePoint and different on the Web parts of the box and their functionality are needed for the role of esta. Experience with HTML, style sheet, came, XML, XSLT, java script, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath 2007/2010 2007/2010 are the main areas to focus they have.
A SharePoint architect needs to have a thorough understanding of SharePoint (admin, development, functions) when and how new components, including / web parts should be developed. Also in Microsoft General Technologies, in particular.NET 3.5, C #, Exchange, Active Directory, Office 2007/2010, IIS and infrastructure in general. Pivotal is the specialized role of
SharePoint Architect. This is the person who can:
1. Collect, transform, validate and map functional and non-functional requirements
2. Plan and integration of the architect's infrastructure
3. Define solution
4. MOST map of the solution requirements to configurable existing SharePoint features
5. Architect and custom POC code as required.
The architect must present set-up project environments. In some cases, estate can be a development, staging, and production complete environment blown. If this is the case, it is very important to have the whole match of environments as close as possible if not accurate. The architect must also understand clustering failover and load balancing for large operations.
A SharePoint architect must also have a solid understanding of alternative mapping of access in MOSS, host headers, DNS entries, Kerberos configuration and multiple forms of authentication (auth forms, NTML etc).
Sharepoint Jobs in Hyderabad
General Articles1. Johnny Apple Has The Best Cbd Wax Online
Author: Robert Calore
2. 8 Reasons That Makes Nda A Best Opportunity
Author: Randeep singh
3. Johnny Apple Concentrated Cbd Dab Wax Helps Relieve Joint And Muscle Pain
Author: Robert Calore
4. Have You Tried Using Topical Cbd For Anxiety?
Author: Robert Calore
5. Auto Shipping Waterbury
6. Characteristics Of Sewage Treatment Plant
7. How Can A Self Storage Unit Help You?
Author: Earl L Draper
8. Nanotechnology: Where Imagination Meets Reality
9. The Perfect Place For All Your Holiday Shopping
Author: Ben Alford
10. How To Moisturize And Protect The Skin Of Your Baby
11. What To Expect From Spiti Valley In Winter?
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
12. Green Tech Tips For Earth Day
Author: Devin A Herz
13. The Benefits Of Utilizing The Custom Software Development Services
Author: Melissa Albert
14. Deciding Between A 14 Seer And A 16 Seer Goodman Heat Pump?
Author: Butch Jouaneau
15. Global Dive Harnesses Market 2019 Business Development, Size, Share, Analysis And Opportunities To 2
Author: jeffry Hoffman