ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips To Prepare Well For Hotel Management Entrance Exam
Total Articles: 48
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts the common entrance test examination to get entrance to the graduation course at the reputed institution. Many colleges and universities are listed for graduation course. Candidate can be selected in one of the reputed institution to start their graduation in hotel management. The Test is common for all the colleges and score of this common test will be taken by all reputed institutions. To apply for this exam candidate should know the complete details about the exam as to qualification criteria, eligibility, study material and of course preparation method. Before the candidate apply for this exam he should be familiar with the hotel industry only then he will be able to understand the criteria of the exam.
Now a days lot of options are available to candidates to know about the exam. Preparation Center Fo¬r Hotel Management Ex¬am In Chandigarh will help the candidate to know the complete procedure of the exam and provides the exact study material that matches the need of the exam. If the candidate is new to hotel industry then he should explore for Best Hotel Management Coaching In Chandigarh. In this article we will let you know the tips for hotel management entrance exam.
Preparation Tips to crack exam
1. Focus on English: English language has maximum number of questions so its important to study English even if your language skills are good. Focus on 10th and +2 books for English grammar. Increase your vocabulary drastically and pay attention to spellings as questions do come to identify correct/incorrect spellings.
2. Work on Vocabulary building: Use advanced level vocabulary books and basic grammar books to enhance your vocabulary. Other important topics in English include one word substitutions, finding errors and reading comprehension . Increase your vocabulary and think logically and you will sail through the examination.
3. Follow NCERT Books: For numerical ability and scientific aptitude study basic concepts from NCERT Class 10 books It is easy to score in the Hotel Management JEE but its important to score high by following NCERT books.
4. Practice calculation techniques: Practice calculations and approximation techniques if you have been out of touch with Maths. Practice puzzles for reasoning and logical deduction section
5. Read Current affairs: To prepare for General Knowledge section read current affairs regularly. In general knowledge section questions related to important events may also be asked so don’t limit your general knowledge preparation to only 1 year.
6. Remember that negative marking is applicable: If you are not sure of a question in any topic apart from aptitude for service sector then skip as negative marks are applicable. Attempt those questions where you are sure about the answer and make guesses for doubtful questions. Too many guesses will lead to deduction of marks.
7. Concept clarity on service sector: To build aptitude for service sector focus on building conceptual knowledge. Answer all the questions in aptitude for service sector as even wrong answer will score you +0.25 marks. Keep guessing and attempt all question of this section.
8. Practice through Mock tests: Practice mock tests to get knowledge about the exam pattern and to know the weak areas to be focused while preparing for the exam.
By using these tips you will certainly get success in hotel management entrance exam coaching in Chandigarh. Follow this article to get sure shot to success in the exam.
Delhi Career Group is Offers NDA,UGC NET, Bank PO, SSC, CLAT and Hotel Management, PCS Coaching in Chandigarh,UGC NET Economics Coaching in Chandigarh,UGC NET English Coaching in Chandigarh. Today join for competitive exams like NDA, Bank PO, SSC, UGC NET, CLAT, and Hotel Management etc.Call Now:84273-39559. http://www.delhicareergroup.com/
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake