ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
5 Reasons Why Selenium Testing Is Going To Get More Popular
Total Articles: 65
Selenium, the most preferred automated testing framework for web applications
Simple, flexible, free and yet very powerful!
Selenium is getting popular amongst businesses and enterprises for various obvious factors. Both developers and testers are preferring the Open Source tool over commercial tools.
These are some key reasons:
It is compatible on almost all the Operating Systems -windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
Wide range of web browsers as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer etc. are compatible with Selenium testing.
Selenium testing tools can be functional if you know any one of the following programming languages: Python, Pearl, Ruby, PHP, .NET (C#) and Java.
Even if you know neither of the above languages, Selenium testing professionals can use the record/playback tool to serve the purpose.
Selenium testing services can easily integrate itself into a wide range of testing frameworks such as, QMetry, Hudson, Sauce labs, etc. because it is an open source GUI driven library, where the user has the freedom to modify its test scripts to a framework of their choice.
Resulting from feedback on the high degree of flexibility that Selenium offers, more people will opt for it.
2. Ease of handling
Generally, the duration for software testing cycle gets with Selenium Testing.
Selenium testing tools are low maintenance, have less occurrence of duplication, can make quick change of code and automated repetitive testing.
3. Cost effectiveness
To minimize the costs, all types of organizations are going for open source testing frameworks. Free, Open Source tools like Selenium are thus becoming a logical choice for many enterprises.
4. Huge support base
With strong developer community support the user can easily get valuable suggestions, advices and more from numerous forums and communities.
Growth of the support base happens naturally because such communities are able to influence more people through their first-hand experience.
5. Other reasons
While giant corporations like Google using Selenium for its products, it will be quite unlikely that one will not go for it for web application testing.
There have been a massive 300 % increase in job postings for Selenium testing experts in the last 3 years.
As predicted by the NASSCOM , by 2020 , global testing market is estimated to reach US $50 billion. Being a versatile genius in web application testing framework, having powerful features within an open source environment, ease of use and is free, it is only but natural that Selenium software testing will skyrocket in its popularity with each passing day.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Finding The Best Repairing Services For Apple Products
Author: Michael Clark
2. Benefits Of Purchasing Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts
Author: Get more detail about OEM manufacturer
3. Best Route Planner App Helps A Lot When It Comes To Do Business On The Go!
Author: John Pearson
4. Comcast Approved Modems Are Reliable And Also Come With Money Back Guarantee Like Option!
Author: Kelvin Pitter
5. Trusted Macbook Pro Repair Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
6. How To Choose The Best Shopping Cart Software?
Author: Venkateshwarlu Kakkireni
7. Tips To Increase Inventory Management Performance With Quickbooks Support
Author: Jennifer Scott
8. 5-step Guide To Pick A Privilege Software Of Erp
Author: Alex Forsyth
9. ‘push Notifications’ Sits At The Helm Of Targeted Advertising In The New Digital Era
10. Android App Development Company |android Mobile App Developer’s Pune India
Author: aston martin
11. Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, And Beyond
Author: Nathan White
12. Own Spectrum Approved Modems And Save Money!
Author: Time Warner approved modems, Spectrum Approved Mod
13. Integrate Hrms Software To Reduce Your Hr Burden
Author: Rahul Pawar
14. Get Epson Printer Help In One Call!
15. Lean Manufacturing Erp Software
Author: eresource Infotech