ALL >> Education >> View Article
Film Colorist In Cinecraft
Total Articles: 18
Film Colorist Pro
CineCraft provides a complete training of computer Graphics, online editing and compositing.
The two months Autodesk Smoke course is designed for Editors and VFX Artists to upgrade themselves.
The goal of this course is to enable editors and compositors to quickly learn the essential skills needed to use Smoke in the post-production industry as well as understand the concepts that will allow them to expand their skills while using Smoke in their daily work.
Smoke is an online high end creative and finishing tool catering to editing, VFX and color correction for Film and Television.
Film Colorist Pro Module:
Duration: 2 Months
Autodesk Smoke: (2 Months)
Introduction to Smoke
Editing & Audio
Stabilization & Tracking
Primary Color Correction
Secondary Color Correction
Education Articles1. College Admissions Counseling Services Through Experienced Independent College Counselor
Author: Alvina Joseph
2. Is Doing Mba After Engineering Worthwhile?
Author: Banhi Roy
3. Are You A Programmer? 9 Programming Blogs You Cannot Do Without
Author: meenal deshpande
4. The Definitive Guide To Engineering College In Haryana
Author: ponting brown
5. Irma Anand Admission 2019
Author: Mba Universe
6. Benefits Of Online Exam Software
Author: Conduct Exam
7. How Cyber Security Training Is Important For Your Organization?
8. Software Testing Training: End To End Training On A Live Project
Author: info campus
9. Swiss Cottage School
Author: Raj Ghosh
10. Data Recovery
Author: venu vinod
11. Three Common Problems Leaders Face
Author: Shoeb M
12. The Embedded Training For Today- Embedded Systems Training In Noida
13. Java 9 Features Oracle
14. Choose The Actual Best Digital Marketing Course
15. Get Portable Public Address System Dealer In Odisha
Author: Nitesh Sharma