ALL >> Career >> View Article
7 Reasons Why Pte Test Is An Ideal Choice
Total Articles: 202
Pearson Test of English (PTE) is relatively a new English proficiency test designed for assessment and certification of international students. Pearson PLC Group has launched this English test in 2009 to offer an accurate, fast, and reliable score to non-speakers globally. PTE test is an English international test and it scores is accepted for study, immigration, and work in a native speaking country. International students prefer taking this test to get the desired score and submit a proof of English proficiency to immigration authority quickly.
Reasons for Taking PTE Academic Test
Although, PTE is a nascent test in comparison to IELTS and TOEFL but has gained enormous popularity among takers globally. It offers a complete assessment of taker’s ability in the English language with speaking, reading, writing, and listening test. PTE Academic Test is an opportunity to check the ability of English language and be eligible for different visa applications. The overall score given after taking the test reflects the skills of takers in the language.
Let us look at the benefits of taking this test:
1.Get Globally Accepted Scores
PTE is recognised, and its scores are accepted in over 80% of education institutions, employers, government, and immigration agencies globally. It is estimated over 6000 organisations take PTE score, and this number is steadily increasing.
2. Enjoy Flexible Test Date
PTE has over 150 authorised centres operating globally for the international students. In India, there are 14 authorised centres. You can book and take test 363 days a year in one of these centres. Unlike other proficiency tests, it is easier to find a flexible date in PTE.
3. Get Exam Results Quickly
PTE has a record of offering the exam result within five business days to takers. In 2013, 85% of test takers had received their scores within two business days. If you hate waiting for the result, take PTE to get the result quickly.
4. Transparent Marking System
The automatic software is utilised in checking answers and offer scores as per the performance. No human examiners are employed for checking the answer which limits the chance of partiality or providing a bias rating. Hence, takers always get an accurate grade.
5. Secure and Reliable Scores
The test is conducted on the random papers and scanning of palm are taken to offer a safe score. Apart from that, the score remains live on the official site for two years. It enables students to utilise the score for admission purpose in reputed universities.
6. Computer-Based Test
It is a computer-based test conducted online in a single sitting for three hours. Avoid paperwork and face-to-face interviews taking PTE. You need to record personal introduction before taking the exam.
7. No Ambiguous Questions
The PTE test contains no ambiguous questions which waste your time in the exam. You will find questions from the educational contents and real-life settings. Your paper will be judged based on your original accent of English language.
Use PTE Voucher to Book Your Test
If you’re planning to take PTE exam, it is necessary to book the test in advance. You need to spend $330 for booking the test every time. Buy PTE voucher from an authorised reseller and book the test with 10% discount on the original price. Contact us to buy a voucher and book your test quickly.
Career Articles1. Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Author: Jay Torres
2. Free Job Posting Site For Employers In Usa
Author: G Pradeep Kumar
3. Athena Net Coaching- Providing An Ideal Destination For The Students In Lucknow
4. Quality Assurance (qa) Training Courses In Ahmedabad- Unicode Technologies.
5. How To Establish A Successful Mobile Application Testing Career?
Author: Jack Ramon
6. Athena Ias- Helping You To Achieve Your Dream Of Becoming An Ias Officer.
7. Cathay Dupont Warning! Avoid Scam That Acts As Job Opportunity Award
Author: Andrei Park
8. Warning From Cathay Dupont: Travel Awards Not A Ticket To Work In Japan
Author: Alea Kim
9. Secrets Of Above 30,000 Feet Air Hostess Career
Author: WHITE PANTHER
10. Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
Author: Jay Torres
11. Jkpsc Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Mo/lecturer Online Jobs Notification
Author: Recruitment Result
12. Involve Gamification In Recruiting And Engagement
13. Photojournalism- The Social Responsibility
14. Fashion Photography And Glamour Of Industry
15. Exploring Your Photography Passion - Journey From An Amateur To A Pro!