ALL >> Business >> View Article
What’s Fun About Co-working?
Total Articles: 32
Working out of a shared office space may sound radical, but it is gaining acceptance around the world, and even showing great results for businesses that have enabled this practice among their workforce. According to the Global Coworking Survey 2015-16, the number of coworking spaces have gone up by roughly 36% within the last 12 months. Unlike a conventional office space, a co-working environment can offer the following opportunities to professionals:
1. A thriving environment for new ideas to be generated and discussed openly: Given the diversity of people working out of a co-working space, startups and entrepreneurs get to interact with several other people from varied backgrounds and also have a better opportunity to meet likeminded individuals sharing the same office space. Working out of a shared office space gives an opportunity to widen their perspectives, exchange point of views from many people, and discover new and innovative ideas. Networking and the eco-system that the co-working space offers becomes one of the most crucial factors for selecting a co-working space. Based on the Global Coworking Survey 41% of the members feel quite strongly that they are part of the coworking community.
2. A congenial work atmosphere: Unlike a conventional office space with corner offices for senior executives and a more up-tight environment, co-working space offers a more relaxed, informal work environment yet making it vibrant, challenging and fun increasing productivity and improving work-life balance as well.
Here are some fun facts about co-working which can encourage more businesses to transform their workplace and work culture:
• The 2016 Global Coworking Survey by gcuc Canada reveals how important a social work atmosphere is to today’s professionals. The 4 top reasons for choosing a coworking space were interaction with others (74%), a community (72%), a sociable and enjoyable atmosphere (66%) and like-minded people (58%).
• According to The State of Coworking in 2015, a survey by Officevibe and Wix, 64% of coworkers are better able to complete their tasks on time, and 68% were able to focus better while coworking.
• 67% of respondents to another Coworking Survey 2015-16 indicated that they have no plans of leaving their current coworking space.
• Coworking spaces around the world are expected to increase at a rate of 41% from 2016 to 2020, to touch 3.8 million by 2020, according to Emergent Research.
Space limitations or abundance in big cities globally will see more businesses enabling co-working arrangements for all be it startups, professionals, entrepreneurs and even small and medium enterprises. Renting a co-working space still works out to be far more cost-effective without loss of employee productivity.
Space Whiz is an online portal for coworking and shared office spaces in Mumbai.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray