ALL >> Health >> View Article
Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Total Articles: 59
Research and studies have helped to find out that stem cells have the unique ability to influence the brain metabolism and they can help restore the damage done to the brain cells. The success rate of treatment for people with autism shows the potential of stem cell research & therapy, thereby more and more patients are looking at the advanced field of treatment with optimism.
Thousands of patients across the globe are leading a quality life as autism stem cell treatment repairs the structural and functional damage in the brain. NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute in Mumbai is one of the most trusted institutes providing aid for incurable neurological disorders like autism. The multidisciplinary approach of NGBSI towards regenerative medicine, stem cell transplantation and rehab is helping patients to a larger extent.
Signs to Spot Autistic Disorders
The intricate neuro- developmental disorder slows down the functioning of a child's brain during first three years of life and the child finds it difficult to understand or learn new things. Such patients need special attention . Otherwise, they can never interact with others.
Increased independence by the patients is achieved with early detection and analysis of the problem. Take a look at the below symptoms to find out if anybody in your family is dealing with the difficulty of the slow functioning of brain.
1. Inability to communicate with gestures, body language, and eye contact.
2. Reduced connection with humans and excessive attachment to material objects.
3. Inability to initiate communication and difficulty in maintaining peer relationships.
4. Self-inflection of pain and shortened attention span with repetitive behavior like twirling.
There is no well-accepted list of reasons causing autism. Out of those debatable causes, researchers and scientists agree on few, such as gene mutation, prenatal complications, and insufficient nutritional intake during pregnancy.
The Novel Approach for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Stem cell research & therapy for autism provides incredible improvements on symptoms caused by genetic and non-genetic reasons. Besides, the regenerative properties of stem cells are equally useful in varied environmental factors like mercury poisoning, maternal stress and exposure to strong medications and toxins.
Lack of oxygen supply and immune degeneration are widely accepted causes of autism, and with stem cell transplantation the imbalance in the brain can be treated.
A prospective therapy is crafted for children showing signs of autism. The whole concept of regenerative treatment works on the principles of stem cells that are:
1. Effective in repair of the affected neural tissue
2. Useful in doing tissue repairs at the molecular, structural and functional levels
3. Helpful in regulation of cell differentiation, tissue and organ repair
4. Showing remarkable results in regulating anti-inflammatory actions.
What kinds of improvements are expected after stem cell research & therapy?
NeuroGen BSI adapts the multidisciplinary approach for autism stem cell treatment. To relieve the symptoms and to improve the quality of life of children with autism, a complete care and support program is also designed.
The painless treatment of stem cell transplantation helps in tissue repair in the brain cells. The utmost benefits from the therapy behavioral and educational approaches are also incorporated.
After the therapy and rehab sessions, you can see visible improvements:
1. Self-stimulatory behavior is reduced to a certain extent.
2. Communication skills and social interaction are improved.
3. Fear of loud noises and strangers is decreased.
4. Sustained attention span is achieved.
5. Writing skills and the ability to learn are improved.
Not necessarily each patient shows speedy improvement; few patients might take some time to show the degree of improvement required for improved self-care skills. Still, the procedure is painless, ethical and fills positivity in the patient and his family. So the better treatment approach can be considered to reduce repetitive motor mannerisms and aggressive behavior in autistic kids.
The author is an expert in the field of stem cell research & therapy. The writer has a flair for writing and she keeps on writing various articles and blogs related to the industry. She wrote this article to educate her readers about the various intricacies involved in stem cell treatment for autism. If you want to know more about stem cell treatment for spinal cord injury, feel free to click on active links.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender