ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Motorola Droid Turbo Common Repair Issues
Total Articles: 64
Motorola Droid Turbo is an impressive smartphone in the Motorola flagship series. It is considered to be the best well equipped Android smartphone available in the market.
Motorola is offering a high-end technology and many advanced features in this model with better battery life and also implementing Shatter-Shield technology for its shatterproof display.
With all these features in the Motorola Droid Turbo phone does not mean that it is without any flaws.
Its users had experienced some common repair problems. Some of them are discussed here, with its possible simple Motorola repair solution.
1) Erratic Battery Levels
The Battery level of the Motorola Droid Turbo model is seen to act erratic and indicates fluctuating marks.
• To fix this problem, one should try to charge the battery overnight. This may help to restore the phone to its normal function.
• If this too, did not help then one must do Factory Reset. This will remove or eliminate some of the faulty apps and restore the phone to its original condition.
• Still, if this does not help then one should bring the device to the Motorola repair centre for Battery test and replacement if required.
NOTE: It is important to backup all the data present in the mobile before Factory reset as all the data is lost in this procedure.
2) Call Volume very Low
Many users have faced a low call volume problem. Sometimes the receiver and sometimes the caller are not able to hear the conversation.
• To fix this issue, one should remove any type of blocking in the ear speaker or microphone hole.
• Also, the phone should be removed from any kind of Phone Cover or Case.
• If still, this low call volume persists, then the Motorola Droid Turbo should be taken to the Motorola phone repair centre to sort out this problem.
3) Excessive Usage of Data
It is another common Motorola Droid issue which can also be seen in other smartphones also.
You may notice that your device is consuming excessive data even if you are not surfing the net much. This may inflate your bills exorbitantly.
• To limit this one can go to Settings option and disable the Apps which are using up maximum data. Apps like Google Maps should be closed immediately when it is done with. Apps like this continue to download the information in the background.
• The other solution is to Factory Reset the phone and later individually reinstall the required apps.
These are the most common, occurring issues in the Motorola Droid Turbo phone.
There can also be other Motorola repair and replacement issues experienced by the Motorola users, caused by any accidental damage, wear and tear or software malfunction, which may need an expert repair from a professional.
For more information on Motorola Phone repair and replacement requirements, log on to – MotorolaRepairing.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Best Repair Service Provider For Your Motorola Phone Repairs
Author: UK Motorola Phone Repairs
2. The Role Of Ai In Improving Customer Experience
Author: Amit Tiwari
3. Erp Software
4. Situations When A Mobile Mechanic Can Be The Reason Of Your Headache
Author: Jason Bower
5. Global Video Management Software Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
6. Working Principle Of Car Jump Starter
7. Benefits Of Information Technology In Business
8. What You Can Assume From The Leaked New Lg Phone Model
Author: LG Repairer
9. Smart Wireless Sensors For Easy Monitoring
Author: Ubi Bot
10. Telstra 4gx Wifi Pro E5787 Vs Optus Modem Ac800s
11. Procedure To Create The Digital Marketing Campaign
Author: James Belly
12. Solar Energy Capacity Goes Up In India
Author: Abhishek Sawant
13. Global Automatic Identification And Data Capture Market Trend
14. Your Roadmap To An Honest Mobile Application Development Tactic
Author: Emma Watson
15. Gan Power Device Market Segmentation, Opportunities, Trends & Future Scope To 2025
Author: Rajani Bele