ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Motorola Droid Turbo Common Repair Issues
Total Articles: 64
Motorola Droid Turbo is an impressive smartphone in the Motorola flagship series. It is considered to be the best well equipped Android smartphone available in the market.
Motorola is offering a high-end technology and many advanced features in this model with better battery life and also implementing Shatter-Shield technology for its shatterproof display.
With all these features in the Motorola Droid Turbo phone does not mean that it is without any flaws.
Its users had experienced some common repair problems. Some of them are discussed here, with its possible simple Motorola repair solution.
1) Erratic Battery Levels
The Battery level of the Motorola Droid Turbo model is seen to act erratic and indicates fluctuating marks.
• To fix this problem, one should try to charge the battery overnight. This may help to restore the phone to its normal function.
• If this too, did not help then one must do Factory Reset. This will remove or eliminate some of the faulty apps and restore the phone to its original condition.
• Still, if this does not help then one should bring the device to the Motorola repair centre for Battery test and replacement if required.
NOTE: It is important to backup all the data present in the mobile before Factory reset as all the data is lost in this procedure.
2) Call Volume very Low
Many users have faced a low call volume problem. Sometimes the receiver and sometimes the caller are not able to hear the conversation.
• To fix this issue, one should remove any type of blocking in the ear speaker or microphone hole.
• Also, the phone should be removed from any kind of Phone Cover or Case.
• If still, this low call volume persists, then the Motorola Droid Turbo should be taken to the Motorola phone repair centre to sort out this problem.
3) Excessive Usage of Data
It is another common Motorola Droid issue which can also be seen in other smartphones also.
You may notice that your device is consuming excessive data even if you are not surfing the net much. This may inflate your bills exorbitantly.
• To limit this one can go to Settings option and disable the Apps which are using up maximum data. Apps like Google Maps should be closed immediately when it is done with. Apps like this continue to download the information in the background.
• The other solution is to Factory Reset the phone and later individually reinstall the required apps.
These are the most common, occurring issues in the Motorola Droid Turbo phone.
There can also be other Motorola repair and replacement issues experienced by the Motorola users, caused by any accidental damage, wear and tear or software malfunction, which may need an expert repair from a professional.
For more information on Motorola Phone repair and replacement requirements, log on to – MotorolaRepairing.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Threat Intelligence Market To Reach A Market Size Of $9.6 Billion By 2023
Author: Shivani Singh
2. E-discovery: A New Era In Investigation
Author: alok tamrakar
3. Youtube For Enterprises – The New Age Video For Content
Author: Amanda Todd
4. How Internet Of Things Will Changing Today’s World?
5. A Few Things To Know About Iphone Repair Centre
Author: Angel Smith
6. How Music Can Heal Your Mind And Soul
Author: Rioven Schmidt
7. Why Install Energy Saving Sensors?
8. Xbox Server Issues Affecting Sign-in, Purchasing & Updates
Author: Angel Smith
9. Four Different Issues To Look Out For In Metal 3d Printing
Author: 3D Spectra Technologies LLP
10. Armor Your Laptop In Style With Printable Laptop Sleeves
Author: Denesh Yadav
11. How Robotics-inspired Toys Help Your Child’s Development
Author: KinderLab Robotics
12. Advantages Of A Disaster Recovery Plan
Author: Noah Truax
13. Xbox Repair & Replacement Services – Issues & Solutions
Author: Angel Smith
14. Industrial Control Systems Security Market Growth
15. Why It Is Essential To Choose Expert Phone Repair Services
Author: Phone Repairer