ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ibm Content Analytics C2070-583 Exam Practice Material
Total Articles: 72
C2070-583 IBM Content Analytics and Search V2.2 exam contains 71 multiple-choice questions (be obliged to attain score of 66% correct to clear this exam). The candidate will have 90 minutes to complete the exam. It is available in English language only.
This test consists of 16 sections. The percentages subsequent to every section title reflect the estimated distribution of the entire question set across the sections. IBM Certified Specialist
Section 1 - Architecture, Terminology and Concepts (1%)
1. Explaining information data flow, ICA System components and common ICA terms.
Section 2 - Collection Design, Planning and Preparation (11%)
1. Creating collection design, organizing information into collections, logical Document Model, search fields, and facets, data sources and search field mapping, planning as well as field mapping for dictionaries, categorization and additional annotators, preparing for incorporation of IBM Classification Module, Date field formats and usage and when ETL is required.
Section 3 - Installation and Initial Configuration (4%)
1. Carrying out tasks like system planning and sizing, accumulating search or document processing nodes, exploitation on WebSphere, All in one (vital) and multifaceted installation (multi-node systems concepts), pre-requisites, supported operating systems, upgrades, agent Server installation, post Installation, high Availability & Disaster Recovery.
Section 4 - Crawling and Importing (11%)
1. Constructing diverse types of crawlers, acquiring fielded metadata from crawled documents, bring in CSV files, crawler configuration, XML and HTML Mappings, crawler plugin potentials and field filters.
Section 5 - Document Processing and Parsing (10%)
Plan document Text Extraction, language Identification, named Entity Extractions, parts of Speech, UIMA, terms of interest, document Clusters and outcomes, generating and configuring dictionaries and synonyms, classification - URI and rule-based, duplicate detection, pipeline configuration, annotator configuration and dictionaries.
Section 6 - Security (6%)
1. Designing administrator access management, collection access management, user authentication, LDAP and single-sign-on, constitute user roles, database connections, source repository connections and search security.
Section 7 - Text Analytics Customizing (10%)
1. Creating dictionaries, parsing, break and character rules, annotations and features, incorporation with ICA, collaborating text analytics models and utilizing Languageware Resource Workbench (LRW).
Section 8 - Exporting Data (4%)
Tasks like exporting crawled data, exporting subsequent to text analytics pipeline, exporting search results, exporting to a relational database as well as the file system, exporting straightforward CSV, deep Inspection, exporting Plugin Capabilities and exporting to ICM.
Section 9 - Scalability and Performance (4%)
1. Tasks like adding document processors, adding search servers, performance deliberations.
Section 10 - Search Application (6%)
Tasks like search syntax, main features and functions, search customizer, customization by means of preferences and ranking optimization
Section 11 - Text Miner Application (7%)
1. Designing text miner views, how to identify trends, patterns, query navigation, query builder, analytics customizer, dash boarding, Date fields, rule based groupings, flags and preferences.
3. Section 12 - Rest API (3%)
Handling real time NLP API and REST API.
Section 13 - Integration with External Systems (3%)
Tasks like portal incorporation, Cognos, Netezza, ICM, SPSS and general use cases.
2. Section 14 - Plugin development (3%)
1. Monitoring crawler plugin, export plugin, text Miner plugin and post filtering search results plugin.
Section 15 - Troubleshooting (6%)
1. Configuring dropped documents, monitoring System and backup and Restore.
Section 16 - Administration (11%)
Deploying ES Admin Commands, system administration, collection construction administration and
1. Search applications.
Road to the Achievement by Using our Latest and Workable Study Material Regarding C2070-583 Practice Test and IBM Certified Specialist PDF Questions.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde