ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Application Of Explosion Proof Fans
Total Articles: 4
Industries and business houses are often filled with volatile gases, combustible dust and hot air. These pollutants can lead to a fire, even an explosion when they take a tiny spark. It may lead to serious injuries and loss of products. In order to avoid this kind of situation, it is important for a company to take proper safety measures to protect everyone working in these types of environments. These conditions are often hazardous and affect the normal operations of industry. So, it can’t be neglected and the obvious solution is to remove flammable air from inside through ventilation fans.
These fans are known as explosion proof fans (EPF) designed to expel the hazardous and combustive elements. These fans are designed for the ventilation of explosive gases and vapors.
- Direct driven 16 inch
- Direct driven 20 inch
- Belt driven 24 inch
These models are equipped with explosion proof fan motors to withstand years of operation. These models also conform to OSHA standards and specifications. Similarly, these models are equipped with spark resistant polypropylene blades to restrict ignition from flammable exhaust and vapors.
Typical application industries:
- Agricultural storage facilities
- Paint spray booths
- Dry cleaning plants
- Petroleum dispensing facilities, etc.
These fans can also be used in the areas where flammable fumes may be present. Ventilation is always important for any establishment. It is one way to ensure the safety and security of a facility.
Selecting the right fan:
You may be well aware about the HVLS to 24 FEET Cooling Fans. These fans feature a five bladed design with WhalePower Tubercle technology. Surprisingly, these fans increase annual electrical production by 20%. Similarly, an explosion proof fan has the following features and once a correct model is installed, there will zero accident due to exhaust fans.
Features of an EPF:
- EPF fan units are available online in fully assembled and ready to operate condition
- For highest performance, some popular companies accompany a matched venture
- The fan blades are spark resistant and equipped with a rugged cast aluminum hub
- These fans are sturdy and welded with steel frame
- Variable speed control with variable speed models
- These fans are available with explosion proof motors along with automatic reset overload protection
Specification of 16, 20 and 24 size blades are also available online.
Each and every model requires almost same installation procedure, but one of the most important things is to make sure that there is a safe passage for gasses and fumes to escape.
- Fix the exact spot that will allow gases to escape from the factory. It can be installed on the wall, or ceiling according to its size
- The wall should be able to bear the fan weight
- All necessary inspections should be complete before power supply
- Pre run can be done to check the effectiveness of the system
However, these fans are considered as a necessary component to keep the employees and property safe. That is why, it’s important to choose the right brand.
Alvin Ross is associated with Bowlinent.com since a long time. In most of his contents he provides unique and great on Explosion Proof Fans. If you are searching for a HVLS to 24 FEET Cooling Fans or Explosion Proof Fans then Bowlin Enterprises is the right place for you.
Automobiles Articles1. Construction Companies: Rent Your Crane
Author: Josh Myshak
2. Why Do You Invest In Top-quality Food Trucks?
Author: Randy Travis
3. Less Hazards More Safety
Author: Eesha Zaveri
4. Is Your New Year Resolution A New Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
5. Modifying Your Darling With Harley Parts For Enjoying The Next Rides
Author: Levi Fysh
Author: Lineward Coproration
7. Silicon Carbide-a Compound Widely Used In Automobile, Electronics, And Steel Industries.
8. How To Install And Maintain A Hydraulic Starter
Author: Ryan gary
9. Pros And Cons Of Training Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. Choosing A Reliable Auto Repair Service Provider In Seattle
Author: Justin Ward
11. How Do Lenders Calculate Ltv Ratio For Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
13. Car Care Tips To Maintain Your Car During Winters
Author: Neel patel
14. Why Front Wheel Alignment Is Seriously Important In Leduc
Author: Mark Josesh
15. Get The Best Quality Replacement Tires For Your Vehicle
Author: Justin Ward